Play by Post site!

By pearldrum1, in Dark Heresy Play By Mail/Email

Hey all, it has been a while since I have been around. I was thinking (naively) that with these forums in the archives they wouldn't be active. Apologies.

I spammed all the game pages before they went to the archives promoting the PbP site I moderate, and am here to do so once more!

If anyone would like to come get their PbP on, we have a bunch of games for you to play in or run. Anything you like. https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/rpng/

New PbP website here: playbypostgaming.forumotion.com

Come check us out. Cheers.

Edited by pearldrum1

I'm sorry, but my first reaction after opening the link was: "Take your web-master and throw him into the air-lock!" - because my eyes have tried to jump out of the skull...

Dude, tell me about it.

freeforums was recently "integrated" into tapatalk. It never used to look like that. Tapatalk did this and all of us on the site hate them for it. But regardless, if you want a place to play, there it is.

On 10/11/2017 at 1:10 PM, Jargal said:

I'm sorry, but my first reaction after opening the link was: "Take your web-master and throw him into the air-lock!" - because my eyes have tried to jump out of the skull...

So, a small coterie of us had been working for a while on transferring over to a new PbP site and this comment really solidified the need to do so. Having said that, WE HAVE OUR NEW SITE! It is up and functional and our active games are either transferred or in the process of being transferred. Homebrew creations are up and we are ready to start populating the place with new players, GMs, or just observers who want to post their own homebrew creations for review.

All are welcome!

Join us (link) : PLAY BY POST GAMING!

Edited by pearldrum1
On 10/11/2017 at 11:10 PM, Jargal said:

Please take your webmaster out of the airlock. Then put your web-designer there. :D ↹⃣

1 hour ago, TBeholder said:

Please take your webmaster out of the airlock. Then put your web-designer there. :D ↹⃣

Yeah, Tapatalk gave some pretty horrid options.

Luckily the new site is open for business.