Dragon Clan and peasants

By Daitora, in Lore Discussion

23 hours ago, tenchi2a said:

The fluffy/story seems to imply that the candidates would receive a vision possibly from Togashi Kami but no one but Togashi knows the truth of that.

Would have to climb the mountain to the High House of Light/Kyuden Togashi and present themselves before Togash

Would not put to much faith in Clan Wars as it also had the void guard.

One thing that is missed here is that later stories revealed that the Ise Zumi were less a force to be fielded then a search for spare bodies for Togashi. LOL

We don't speak about vampire Togashi.

5 hours ago, Suzume Chikahisa said:

We don't speak about vampire Togashi.

Lol. Exchanging bodies, marking folks with his blood... Feels Iuchibaney to me :)

20 minutes ago, Nitenman said:

Lol. Exchanging bodies, marking folks with his blood... Feels Iuchibaney to me :)

Don't know what you're talking, never happened, look over there... Shiny!

Go see the pretty lights.

Probably why the only one who could once contain Iuchiban's soul was an Ise Zumi.

26 minutes ago, Nitenman said:

Probably why the only one who could once contain Iuchiban's soul was an Ise Zumi.

Never thought about that.

On 11/7/2017 at 6:42 PM, Nitenman said:

It's about as fine a distinction as the original Isawa magic vs foul maho, or fireworks vs gaijin pepper ...

2 hours ago, BitRunr said:

It's about as fine a distinction as the original Isawa magic vs foul maho, or fireworks vs gaijin pepper ...

Why so serious :) ?

And Isawa's tribe magic was Maho. They stopped using it when realising Maho became fueled by Kansen and brought corruption.

Also, Gaijin pepper is a Merenae refinement of Poluvora, invented by the Agasha as part of Kagaku, to use in Hanabi.