Shadowlands Taint

By anderson.vioto, in Rules Questions

I don't know if I didn't get this part, but I haven't found any rule for Taint "infection" in Shadowlands.
It's written that the Taint slowly corrupt a samurai's body and soul, but not how it happens.
The Fitness skill description says that it's used to resist the Shadowland Taint, but not how.
I think that should be some mechanics for a character that has been touched by the Shadowlands.

38 minutes ago, anderson.vioto said:

I don't know if I didn't get this part, but I haven't found any rule for Taint "infection" in Shadowlands.
It's written that the Taint slowly corrupt a samurai's body and soul, but not how it happens.
The Fitness skill description says that it's used to resist the Shadowland Taint, but not how.
I think that should be some mechanics for a character that has been touched by the Shadowlands.

The afflicted conditions (pp170) and shadowlands taint adversities (pp 72-73) are this.

4 minutes ago, Norgrath said:

The afflicted conditions (pp170) and shadowlands taint adversities (pp 72-73) are this.

I knew I've missing something... The afflicted condition is what I was looking for. Thanks @Norgrath .