Dice Stickers in color

By Scorpienne, in Rules Questions

I don't know about you, but I need help with these dice. I've color coded them to help me remember what the symbols mean. (Colors stick better in my brain than shapes). Attached is a PDF file ready to print on 2"x4" label sheets. (Avery 8253 or similar).

391YeP6.png

u9hP6No.png

dice stickers color.pdf

Thank you

Not as easy as I hoped it would be.

0D2PfO7.jpg

EFK2dtX.jpg

Might construction be easier if they are arranged as a wraparound instead of individual elements? Like the d6s could be arranged as a T or cross?

Okay, #@#@!& this.

Seriously. Cutting and peeling these stickers is just WAY too slow and fidgety.

I've ordered some tiny 6mm dot stickers from Amazon. I'll draw the symbols on them and just stick them on dice.

Green = success

Blue = explosive success

Yellow = Opportunity

Red = strife

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074JXH2QT/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?

axakJx7.png

3 minutes ago, Manic Modron said:

Might construction be easier if they are arranged as a wraparound instead of individual elements? Like the d6s could be arranged as a T or cross?

Eh, there's a lot of weirdness making SURE that my paper printout was the same size as my dice. That's more work than I'm willing to do.

p

Gotcha, sounds like trouble to me too.

Dice stickers take two. Much happier with the results. And it didn't take NEARLY as long.

th3Wo0Tm.png

yHnQSee.jpg

oFSsd6b.jpg

Ocp5bKF.jpg

For crafty folks or people that want some jumbo dice I through together some paper dice with Scorpienne's color Symbols. Cut fold and glue the tabs.

L5R D6.jpg

L5R D12.jpg

Don't know... for me at least, the black and white dices gives the game a more "asian" look... more Zen.

IMG_5203.JPG

On 10/9/2017 at 4:00 PM, Darksyde said:

For crafty folks or people that want some jumbo dice I through together some paper dice with Scorpienne's color Symbols. Cut fold and glue the tabs.

Oh man, Darksyde, thanks! I'll try printing some of those out. Email me at Scorpienne at gmail dot com if you want the higher res versions of the dice graphics.

p

8 hours ago, Tabris2k said:

Don't know... for me at least, the black and white dices gives the game a more "asian" look... more Zen.

I agree with you 100% that the black and white is definitely superior looking. I'm just saying my brain couldn't hang on to the symbols.

p

18 hours ago, Scorpienne said:

I agree with you 100% that the black and white is definitely superior looking. I'm just saying my brain couldn't hang on to the symbols.

Talking of brains not handling certain things, we have a daltonic person in my playgroup. I'm tempted to use your dice just to mess with him :D

And before you say that's cruel... he always play a scorpion ninja, so he kind of deserves it.

Edited by Tabris2k
6 hours ago, Tabris2k said:

And before you say that's cuel... he always play a scorpion ninja, so he kind of deserves it.

Silly fire chicken, everyone knows ninjas don't exist. The emperor says so.

(Username, Scorpienne, forum icon, a Scorpion, and no, I don't know what you're talking about... ;-D)

you probably meant Ninjo, everyone has Ninjo. Simple mispelling. (plays LCG Dragon with scorpion splash, former ccg dishonor decks player, waiting for enough cards for proper dishonor lcg strategy. My heart is a Dragon, my soul is a Scorpion) and my brain is a Kolat).