Rules Look Pretty Good

By Klaus Fritsch, in Battles of Napoleon

I have read the rules which are available on the Nexus website, and I must say, they seem to be pretty well designed. Most of what i want is all there, formations, cavalry charges with cavalry being blown afterwards, four diferrent orders which you can give your unit groups, sending orders which are not always accepted (depends on the quality of your CiC and the unit group commanders), skirmishers, rifles, guards and much more.

I only hope that FFG will provide enough examples for some of the trickier concepts. After a first read, I still have some problems, which may result from the translation of the rules from Italian to English.

Read the rules myself, and yes, some of the English translation is weak. But overall they don't seem too complex, especially given the subject matter.

Where are the rules? Can you put up the address for the Nexus website. I've put it in google, but it comes up with everything except what I'm looking for.

Cymrusaint said:

Where are the rules? Can you put up the address for the Nexus website. I've put it in google, but it comes up with everything except what I'm looking for.

Google Nexus Games and there you are.

http://www.nexusgames.com/wotrbon/