Need 2 balanced, fun deck lists for Newbs

By Brother Bart, in Android: Netrunner Deck Building

Hey guys and gals, I've only played a handful of games (never played competitively or in any organized format, and to be honest, I'm not sure that really appeals to me anyway). But I really love the theme, and got carried away collecting all of the cards.

I'd like to introduce this game to a friend who has never played it before. I've forwarded him the link to the rulebook hosted here on FFGs website so he can at least get an overview of the mechanics before we get together. He's played Magic before, so isn't new to deck-building card games, but isn't familiar with the asymmetrical style of Netrunner. We both have two jobs, wife, mortgage, and kids, so game time is precious and limited. I'd like to have two pre-built decks so that we're ready to roll when we get together, and I'd love for them to be as balanced as possible so one doesn't have an obvious edge over the other. I've asked him to read the fluff descriptions for the factions and get back to me on which ones appeal to him most, but he hasn't responded yet....so any factions are welcome.

TLDR: Can you experts recommend a couple of thematic/fun and really balanced deck lists (one corp, one runner) that would be good for a beginner's first game? I've got all of the cards up through the first datapack in Red Sands, and I'm pretty sure I have two of the core box sets. The decks don't have to follow current rotation or MWL bans/restrictions.

Thanks so much in advance!