Items for sale/trade/free (Eldritch Beta Expansion, CoC playmats, etc)

By WaitingForRedPlanet, in Arkham Nights

Hi fellow Lovcraftians ,

My partner and I are clearing out duplicates and unused items in our collection and would love to trade/sell/give away some things at Arkham Nights. I can add pictures if you're interested in anything, but here's an overview of what we have. All items are in good condition, many are unused.

Items for sale/trade:

-Eldritch Horror Mountains of Madness Expansion: Beta Copy (the rule book says BETA, tokens are unopened, all pieces/cards appear to be present) I believe this was only used for playtests and the tokens are entirely unused.

-7 Call of Cthulhu playmats (from regionals, worlds, Arkham Nights and a variety of art)

-Cthulhu figures (6 CoC core set domain markers, 12 mini figures)

Items for free:

-Player sheets for all Arkham Horror (board game) characters and monsters (from all expansions, but no event exclusives)

-Boards for Arkham Horror base game, Dunwich, Kingsport and Insmouth expansions

-Some cards from Arkham Horror (board game) and Eldritch Horror

-White card boxes in a variety of sizes

Items we would be interested in for trade:

-AN promo items from before 2015

-Eldritch/Arkham dice

-Mansions of Madness dice

-Other Arkham themed things (feel free to offer something)

We would also accept cash. If you buy anything, I'll probably have some other stuff to give you for free with it. There are some wooden and plastic tokens, promo cards, alt art cards etc. that I haven't gone through yet and I'd love to clear some of those out.

Let me know if you want pictures or more info about anything!

I may run a To The Barricades at a con and the extra AH cards could be useful. ;)

On 9/29/2017 at 9:38 PM, gothdreams said:

I may run a To The Barricades at a con and the extra AH cards could be useful. ;)

Great! They're yours. Let me know when/where to meet you at AN and I'll pass them off. Any interest in some wooden clue tokens? They won't have locations on the back, but they're high quality and could work well if you need extras for the bigger game. We use them for a lot of Arkham games, but have way too many.

15 hours ago, WaitingForRedPlanet said:

Great! They're yours. Let me know when/where to meet you at AN and I'll pass them off. Any interest in some wooden clue tokens? They won't have locations on the back, but they're high quality and could work well if you need extras for the bigger game. We use them for a lot of Arkham games, but have way too many.

The clue tokens might come in handy. What I use for clues in Arkham Horror and for Eldritch Horror are the "mini cthulhu" figures you are looking to trade. I put little location stickers on the bottom (for Eldritch Horror). :) I could probably use whatever extras you have from Arkham Horror. It would save me from having to buy a second copy.

I'm Forrest- my cell is 703.MACBETH. I get into MSP about 1p on Friday. I do plan on wearing a unique golden (ie yellow) suit coat on Saturday.

I appreciate your assistance.

Best,

Forrest

For the main Arkham Horror board, is it the revised board?

I have a buddy looking for the lighter tone revised board to replace his original dark board.

On 10/3/2017 at 2:36 PM, gothdreams said:

The clue tokens might come in handy. What I use for clues in Arkham Horror and for Eldritch Horror are the "mini cthulhu" figures you are looking to trade. I put little location stickers on the bottom (for Eldritch Horror). :) I could probably use whatever extras you have from Arkham Horror. It would save me from having to buy a second copy.

I'm Forrest- my cell is 703.MACBETH. I get into MSP about 1p on Friday. I do plan on wearing a unique golden (ie yellow) suit coat on Saturday.

I appreciate your assistance.

Best,

Forrest

I'll text you Friday!

1 hour ago, Sid Pikes said:

For the main Arkham Horror board, is it the revised board?

I have a buddy looking for the lighter tone revised board to replace his original dark board.

Yes it is!

I am SidPikes friend looking for the board for Arkham if you still have it. I will be at the convention wearing a Miskatonic Brewery hoodie or a baseball tee with the words "First Citizen." :)

2 hours ago, Todbog said:

I am SidPikes friend looking for the board for Arkham if you still have it. I will be at the convention wearing a Miskatonic Brewery hoodie or a baseball tee with the words "First Citizen." :)

I have the board in my car and it's yours! I have a pink coat on.