El Peludo's Dagan Lords (picture heavy)

By el peludo, in Runewars Painting and Modeling

Hi I am one of the Runewars players from Poland. I am quite experienced with miniature wargaming. I would be updating the first post with all of the photos to avoid serious mess.

First the group shot:
e88Z3Ck.jpg
I have painted more spearman than on the photo but they wouldn't fit so I made a photo with just four of them

Now the rune golem:
YXidh3W.jpg
z2uWBfB.jpg
DyHgXm4.jpg

Spearman (4 trays completed):
KkqlRBt.jpg
gdUtQL9.jpg

Cavalry (I paint every set of 4 in different colour and I will mix them later):
YQSSo4Y.jpg
3HoUoKt.jpg
YdABoD5.jpg
SYfJ2G3.jpg

Kari:
cgnf56p.jpg
jUI92AX.jpg

Command group (without champion yet)
IrwD7dd.jpg
Bh0kXjL.jpg

Right now I am trying to finish a list with:

Kari - done

3x3 spearman - golem and 16 done - 15 and champion missing

3 2x1 cavs - 1 done,

Edited by el peludo

Those are fantastic!

(But maybe they should go in the painting subforum . ;) )

Hmm, you are definitely right, is there a way I can move it to a proper place?

13 minutes ago, el peludo said:

Hmm, you are definitely right, is there a way I can move it to a proper place?

Or just start a new thread in there and let this one disappear into the void that is Page 2 and more.

Btw, greetings from your neighbors in Slovakia. The paint jobs are top notch.. ;-)

Edited by Polda

Looking good, if a bit Christmas.

I have uploaded all the other models.

Nice

I also like how you somehow have an exact inverse what my scheme is (which i have yet to upload any for), minus the diagonal shield pattern lol. I havnt uploaded any because i am still searching for a shield decal i like.
Though i think youres is much cleaner than mine.

edit: example

maXMxHx.jpg?1

Edited by Vineheart01
4 hours ago, Vineheart01 said:

Nice

I also like how you somehow have an exact inverse what my scheme is (which i have yet to upload any for), minus the diagonal shield pattern lol. I havnt uploaded any because i am still searching for a shield decal i like.
Though i think youres is much cleaner than mine.

edit: example

maXMxHx.jpg?1

Looks good. As for cleaner painting it is more time consuming as you need to dilute paint a bit more.

I painted the missing guy, from the command group. Sorry for the error on the top right side of the photos there was some small piece of rubbish on the camera lens probably.

mq70i9A.jpg

PnbjwO8.jpg

I am still working on the last unit of cavalry. I am making finishing touches on horses. I only need to paint 8 riders for last two units.

Edited by el peludo