Extra box?

By Kaaihn, in Talisman

I've managed to have the entire game and all expansions up to Cataclysm in the original box, but the Cataclysm board (plus the main board) is just to much and I need to expand my storage. I had been keeping the Cataclysm board separate, but it's time to just make it a two box game. I saved my various big expansion boxes in case I wanted them for anything of course!

I went into the closet to get one and discovered a water leak I didn't know I had :(
No game components or anything really important got ruined, just all my empty Talisman boxes (and Legendary Marvel empty expansion boxes). Anyone happen to still have any of the empty boxes from any of the large expansions they would be willing to part with? I would rather have a matching themed second box than a generic one is all.

Thanks!

How did you get everything in one box?

30 minutes ago, tng88 said:

How did you get everything in one box?

Sorry, everything except the figures. I have a nice bag that I keep the dragon tokens in, and a ziploc of the figures that also goes in there for storage. It's one of the nice canon lens bags. Everything else does fit in the original box, except for both the Cataclysm and original game boards. Only one fits, along with every other component of the base game and every expansion save the figures.

I decided to just move on from the original boxes at this point and have moved everything into a Vaultz file box. Vaultz are awesome, I use one for my Descent tiles and tokens as well. Even if they do have a ridiculously stupid name.