Captain Phasma?

By copperbell, in The Force Awakens Beginner Game

So given how little was revealed I was wondering how you treated Captain Phasma in your game?

Is she a Resistance Spy?

A grown up Cindel Towani?

Or an incompetent Stormtrooper Commander?

With her tie in novel and comic series starting in September I was wondering how you look upon this?

Edited by copperbell

In the game I run for my son, she has been defrocked from her First Order command, and is heading a small team hunting awakening forcies. With her are "Nines" (FN-2000, last remaining of Finn's squad) and FN-1824 (the one who let Rey escape), geared as updated deathtroopers.

The resistance spy angle might be fun, but I think I'll wait and see how her character plays out in canon.

1 hour ago, Edgehawk said:

In the game I run for my son, she has been defrocked from her First Order command, and is heading a small team hunting awakening forcies. With her are "Nines" (FN-2000, last remaining of Finn's squad) and FN-1824 (the one who let Rey escape), geared as updated deathtroopers.

The resistance spy angle might be fun, but I think I'll wait and see how her character plays out in canon.

Ohhh what if it wasn't Rey who influenced that Storm trooper?

She did ask Finn to report to her division, maybe she did that to encourage him to rescue Poe but didn't expect him to do so immediately!

Now have this image where they're discussing the escape and she covers her own backside but is mentally thinking, "He worked out better than expected!"

Well the Captain Phasma's book is out apparently the yacht Lando stole wasn't the one Phasma scavenged from for the chromium she used for her armour!

Oh spoilers!

Anyway some interesting revelations!

Edited by copperbell

IT should also be noted that, as of the what's been revealed about The Last Jedi , she is still a Captain with the First Order, and apparently will have a much larger role in the film.

Well finished the book.

And we might have actually discovered who Rey is IF and I do mean IF Disney don't decide to ignore this possibility!

Interesting Parnassos was apparently abandoned at least a century ago maybe longer why the orbital defences that are fearsome enough to down starships even First Order custom made Naboo yachts!

Is this where Schmi originated from?

Wouldn't be the first time someone took their chance to escape offworld now wouldn't it?!