FFG, I refuse to buy this game unless I can use the minis from my copy of Monopoly: Star Wars Edition

By Cade Bulkin, in Star Wars: Legion

I mean, otherwise it is just a waste of money for me to have bought monopoly. STOP STEALING FROM ME FFG(reed)

Edited by Cade Bulkin

Omg I know right!

And I shan't buy it unless I can use my 12 inch large Kenner SW figures!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor kenner large star wars figures

And you can't use RW figs. I guess RW really is dead since I have no incentive to buy those minis.

40 minutes ago, Cade Bulkin said:

I mean, otherwise it is just a waste of money for me to have bought monopoly. STOP STEALING FROM ME FFG(reed)

Why stop there. I demand that Legion be compatible with any and all Star Wars games ever.

5 minutes ago, Undeadguy said:

And you can't use RW figs. I guess RW really is dead since I have no incentive to buy those minis.

Don't be silly. We all know that RuneWars figures are just too good to be associated with anything as sad and pathetic as any Star Wars figures.

Go to Detention Level, go directly to Detention Level. Do not collect 200 Imperial Credits. Do not pass Go!

I'll buy Imperial Bunker for 200 Imperial Credits!

Chance: Come out of hyperspace too early, Darth Vader has requested you attend a motivational training course aboard his ship.

16 minutes ago, Undeadguy said:

Not only should RW figures be compatible, but since they are not pre-painted, FFG should send a painter out to my house to paint them for me.

I approve this thread.

1 hour ago, Milienius said:

I approve this thread.

I don't.

OP is being immature and these kind of low effort posts is not what this forum needs.

2 minutes ago, Cade Bulkin said:

I don't.

OP is being immature and these kind of low effort posts is not what this forum needs.

But it's what it deserves...

2 minutes ago, power500500 said:

But it's what it deserves...

Deep down you may still be that same great fourm you used to be. But it's not your comments, it's what you post that defines you.

11 minutes ago, Cade Bulkin said:

Deep down you may still be that same great fourm you used to be. But it's not your comments, it's what you post that defines you.

This forum wasn't merely molded by shadow. Model scale, PRE-painting, similarity to other lines...It was born in the darkness.

Edited by power500500

$#!t I ran out of my daily "likes" on this thread!!!!

I literally Laughed Out Loud when I read this forum title!!!

Brovo Sir, not sure you broke the internet or won it, but the internet has doubled over in laughter and you have finished a STRONG second!

Hats off to @Cade Bulkin !

BTW, the hotels make great barricades.

Some people game on a budget. Some games like the ship combat games need separate figures as they are two different scales. Will gamers stick with IA or move into Legions as it is pretty silly to have both?

As for the idiotic comments, this is what like the 5th iteration of a Star Wars Miniatures scale game? Just slapping Star Wars on something is not a sure fire thing.

What's about my Destiny dice?

Edited by The Bishop
5 hours ago, SoldanPrime said:

Some people game on a budget. Some games like the ship combat games need separate figures as they are two different scales. Will gamers stick with IA or move into Legions as it is pretty silly to have both?

As for the idiotic comments, this is what like the 5th iteration of a Star Wars Miniatures scale game? Just slapping Star Wars on something is not a sure fire thing.

It's about as silly as having Armada and X-Wing, and a lot of people do that. Probably even less silly, because by my understanding it looks like IA and Legion are more distinctly different in rulesets than Armada and X-Wing, though admittedly I'm not super-familiar with Armada so could be a bit off on that.

2 minutes ago, shivore said:

It's about as silly as having Armada and X-Wing, and a lot of people do that. Probably even less silly, because by my understanding it looks like IA and Legion are more distinctly different in rulesets than Armada and X-Wing, though admittedly I'm not super-familiar with Armada so could be a bit off on that.

I dont know anything about IA so cant compare it to Legion. But Armada and x-wing play nothing alike!

14 hours ago, Cade Bulkin said:

I don't.

Congratulations on coming full circle to make fun of everything in one effective thread. I commend your efficiency.

Nice thread, I also have a lot of Star Wars toy and no oned mentioned Micro Machines, what a shame.

6 hours ago, SoldanPrime said:

Will gamers stick with IA or move into Legions as it is pretty silly to have both?

The two games are nothing alike, even the skirmish version is quite different from Legion. But I do think you'll see at least some and perhaps most people are into Skirmish in IA will jump ship for what is IMO a vastly superior game. IA is a great campaign game but again IMO, the skirmish part is at best tacked on...

6 hours ago, SoldanPrime said:

That's not really true at all, slapping Star Wars on something is a sure way to increase sales. It doesn't mean the game or other product will keep selling but it will generate sales in the short term.

Also this is the 3rd iteration at most. WoTC had one, which was really quite bad then IA, and now Legion.

You forget the West End games one before WotC too.

Edited by Extropia
3 minutes ago, Extropia said:

You forget the West End games one before WotC too.

I remember the West End Games RPG, don't remember a skirmish type game.

It certainly existed, I had it!

IMG_0967.JPG

15 hours ago, Cade Bulkin said:

I don't.

Well can I say people ******* about FFG and IA are not what the forum needs? There is nothing we as players can do about Legion. So there is no point complaining to other people who want to play Legion.