FFG, I refuse to buy this game unless I can use the minis from my copy of Monopoly: Star Wars Edition

By Cade Bulkin, in Star Wars: Legion

2 minutes ago, Undeadguy said:

Well can I say people ******* about FFG and IA are not what the forum needs? There is nothing we as players can do about Legion. So there is no point complaining to other people who want to play Legion.

Thank you for defending me. That guy is a complete ****.

7 hours ago, SoldanPrime said:

As for the idiotic comments, this is what like the 5th iteration of a Star Wars Miniatures scale game? Just slapping Star Wars on something is not a sure fire thing.

That's why anytime a new Star Wars film, video game, action figure, or book comes out, I throw away my old ones. It's the highlander methodology of Fandom.

Also, slapping Star wars on something pretty much gaurentees sales for some addicted fanboys. Source: my back account

1 hour ago, Iceeagle85 said:

Nice thread, I also have a lot of Star Wars toy and no oned mentioned Micro Machines, what a shame.

I know right? What about my Lego mini-figs? Why are you trying to ruin my life, FFG?

1 hour ago, Iceeagle85 said:

Edited by FatherTurin
Double post
28 minutes ago, FatherTurin said:

I know right? What about my Lego mini-figs? Why are you trying to ruin my life, FFG?

And not just my Star Wars mini-figs either, this game should work with all of my mini-figs. Can't wait to have Luke, Batman, and Gandalf team up to take on Vader, Red Skull, and a bunch of generic ninjas. Of course if FFG won't do this then clearly they hate all of us.

39 minutes ago, Megatronrex said:

And not just my Star Wars mini-figs either, this game should work with all of my mini-figs. Can't wait to have Luke, Batman, and Gandalf team up to take on Vader, Red Skull, and a bunch of generic ninjas. Of course if FFG won't do this then clearly they hate all of us.

Not lying a Brawl game spanning multiple franchises would be awesome.

I have yet to play skirmish mode with IA but have completed a couple of campaigns. I bought IA because it is a dungeon crawler set in Star Wars universe. And Legion looks like the type of mini game that I want, as I played 40k years ago.

5 minutes ago, Iceeagle85 said:

Not lying a Brawl game spanning multiple franchises would be awesome.

Super Smash Brothers but with all FFG properties! Maybe like Star Wars Epic Duels.

34 minutes ago, poke450 said:

Super Smash Brothers but with all FFG properties! Maybe like Star Wars Epic Duels.

Something like that, but why not add Transformers, DC and Marvel in the mix :D

2 hours ago, Iceeagle85 said:

Something like that, but why not add Transformers, DC and Marvel in the mix :D

If it's got Transformers I'm in!

6 hours ago, Extropia said:

It certainly existed, I had it!

IMG_0967.JPG

Speaking of West End Games: FFG is re-releasing WEG's Star Wars RPG. And now Legion shows up...

12 hours ago, SoldanPrime said:

As for the idiotic comments, this is what like the 5th iteration of a Star Wars Miniatures scale game? Just slapping Star Wars on something is not a sure fire thing.

That doesn't stop them from trying. Just google star wars merchandise. Soooo much tat.

I don't mind the game being at a different scale and its own thing, but to be fair to the people clamoring for it, it's an understandable desire and even a reasonable expectation to a degree. Perhaps not to the degree that they are becoming angry over the scale difference, but then neither is it reasonable to use this kind of reductio ad absurdum to argue against their hopes.

I think that the "sides" of this both need to calm down, understand that each side is reasonable in its own way and logical in its own way, and be a bit less dramatic in their discourse.