The Rebel figures in the Core Box, Commandos?

By VAYASAN, in Star Wars: Legion

Do you reckon those figures in the Core box are the 'commando' type camo figures from Endor?

Would like to paint them up like that as I loved them in the film as a kid....but my OCD side would go crazy if they then released the 'endor commandos' later :)

Edited by VAYASAN

Apparently, according to Wookiepedia, Rebels now have Rangers, Commandos, Pathfinders, Marines and Troopers, all of which have very little distinction in their uniform and equipment and are used almost interchangably. I guess that's kinda reflective of the haphazard and unorganized nature of Rebel military.

Also, interestingly, the Tantive IV troopers with the funny helmets that were for several decades known as Rebel Troopers are now Alderaan Consular Guard in the 'new canon', which I applaud. It never made sense to me for those to be 'official' Rebel uniforms. I mean, if those are obviously recognisable as Rebel Troopers, what sense does it make for Leia to claim to Vader about not being affiliated with the Rebel movement?

Edited by player1750031

I think, Rebel Commado Troopers will be released as distinct expansion with boosted stats and different options.

These are bog standard Rebel Troopers. Rebel Commandoes will be a 'special' slot in the force organization and have their own miniatures. This was alluded to by Alex Davy in the demo video from GenCon