INDEX XENOS - Alternate Aliens

By Giaus Novus Khan, in Rogue Trader House Rules

I have over the past few years been collating snippets of info on 'alternate' alien races mentioned in the 40K universe books and then teasing them out into full articles - I put them in the Fan Fiction Section (Cause that's really what they are), but I thought I'd share the link here for GM inspiration.

INDEX XENOS - Alternate Aliens for your campaign

I read thru your descriptions, what a nice work. I'll definitely use some to populate Koronus Expanse. Your work on models is great too.

Thankyou very much for the feedback - I've written two more on the Nekuli and Carodocians (but haven't haven't done their models yet, but I'm working on models for the Nekuli at the moment).

Awesome stuff. Ever took a look at my Demiurg ideas? If you're an eager modeller, consider the possibility of the Demiurg as a couple of alien space dwarfs commanding a army of massive clanking, highly varied, robots, automatons, mechanical monstrosities and technical awesomeness. (If possible avoid hammers, axes, angular runes and beards!)

Having said all that, your stuff so far looks pretty excellent. Am keen to read it in more detail!

Thanks for the feedback - I'll track down your stuff on the Demiurge and have a look. A few years ago a friend of mine used the chaos marine list to create a Demiurge army (using terminators as their 'exo-suits' conversion was based on hovering Up-side-down Sentinel cockpits with legs as servo arms = asteroid miners, the drones with servitor arm componants on smaller ohovering drones) - unfortunalety I don't have nay pictures of his conversions and he has since sodl them I believe.