The Victory Gloat

By themeeko, in Twilight Imperium 3rd Edition

Because playing regularly with the same players, with whom you engage in rigourous debate and negotiation, that sometimes ends disappointingly in the early hours of the morning means that victory dance and song are often neglected...

Worry no more. Post your amazing victories here and we will be an avid and appreciative audience.

I'll get this started... my Mentak victory versus Nekro (to the left), Saar (to the right) and Ghosts (opposite). A sweet victory stolen at the end by paying 10 resources with just 5TGs (mirror computing woop woop!) because I totally nailed strategy card selection getting beuracracy at the right moment. Ahhh felt so good!!

YEEEESSSSSS!!!! :)

Haha - I'll contribute! The Hacan player opposite me narrowly missed winning by scoring three victory points for the huge number of planets he controlled. He was likely to score that objective the following round. I was able to steal victory before then by scoring several points. First, I used action cards to hijack the galactic senate and dredge up the Crown of Emphidia political agenda. The Hacan player was elected, making him the owner of the crown and its one victory point. Having taken Warfare II as one of my strategy cards (it was a 4 player game), I then broke through his fleet and on the following action used a Cruiser with stasis capsules to fly a ground force three spaces through a wormhole, steal one of his artifact planets, and gain the Crown of Emphidia in the process. It all came together!