Storage -- Zen Bins?

By Hawkstrike, in Star Wars: Rebellion

With the new expansion coming out ... and not having organized my Rebellion box ... does the Zen Bins solution have room for the Rise of the Empire components, or should I wait to see if they'll produce a new version?

I think you could make it fit, but will have to wait until I've got the expansion to confirm.

I was able to get all of my pieces to fit more or less. The green dice and the markers are in their own small bag. The new pieces and leaders share a bag for their faction and the mission and tactic cards just get added to their respective decks. There's just enough room for all of the cards. And the adv tactic cards got put over the rings. The bags fit in spaces on the top rack underneath the game board. It all fits rather nicely in my box.

On 9/3/2017 at 3:48 PM, Secretninja0913 said:

I was able to get all of my pieces to fit more or less. The green dice and the markers are in their own small bag. The new pieces and leaders share a bag for their faction and the mission and tactic cards just get added to their respective decks. There's just enough room for all of the cards. And the adv tactic cards got put over the rings. The bags fit in spaces on the top rack underneath the game board. It all fits rather nicely in my box.

Thanks, I'm very glad to hear this!

Now that the expansion has been out for a bit, anyone else able to confirm fit? Bonus points for pictures.

Here's a helpful link!