Legion is Dead

By Milienius, in Star Wars: Legion

Geez guys this is a game called LEGION and they only have 33 miniatures total? What a ripoff. RIP Legion 2017-2017.

Sadly, I can't tell if you are joking or not.

XWing and Armada don't have enough in a single starter kit to build a single tournament legal list. I expect the same here.

I suppose someone doesn't understand the concept of a starter box.

Don't get trolled, Raging Celt.

:lol:

I think Armada has been declared dead many times, to the point where howls of "Armada is dead!" are a source of comedy.

9 minutes ago, Mikael Hasselstein said:

I think Armada has been declared dead many times, to the point where howls of "Armada is dead!" are a source of comedy.

Armada is the Cinderella of FFG's Star Wars line.

Wanted a good laugh and I found it. Thx Milienius

41 minutes ago, Milienius said:

Geez guys this is a game called LEGION and they only have 33 miniatures total? What a ripoff. RIP Legion 2017-2017.

Even for troll that is still the dumbest thing I have read all day.

Outstanding. Well done!

Obvious troll is obvious.

In a way it is similar to Armada. Most games are only 3-5 ships per side plus a handful of fighters, barely enough for a flotilla...yet it does make you fell like an admiral controling a fleet battle from any of the SW movies. If they can mimic that, Legion will have the feel of a battalion level enagement , even though you technically only control a platoon.

2 hours ago, Manchu said:

Don't get trolled, Raging Celt.

I'm trying, man, I'm trying! (Aaah! Hold me back. Hold me back!)

I just want to say that he doesn't represent this avatar's community. We bearded Jedi man #3 still have hope for this game.

It had to start sooner or later. Imagine it will die and be revived no fewer than a dozen times.

And that's just before the actual launch!

I love how early first of "it is dead" threads started.

Even before I made it to the forums!

6 hours ago, Kentares said:

Wanted a good laugh and I found it. Thx Milienius

At least, I hope he's just taking a bullet for the team and getting it out of the way.

There are already three pages of topics on this game. If that is "dead," then this game is going to be the meanest zombie ever.

All things considered, it made it longer than I thought it would.

On 8/18/2017 at 7:52 PM, Milienius said:

I agree. A Roman Legion was 3000 soldiers. I want to have 3000 Storm Troopers. I don't need to be accurate, I just need enough dice.

3 hours ago, Undeadguy said:

I agree. A Roman Legion was 3000 soldiers. I want to have 3000 Storm Troopers. I don't need to be accurate, I just need enough dice.

Technically the first century Roman legion was 5,000 men.

Long live this DOA game!!!!

1 hour ago, Jut said:

Bring on the 60,000 point galactic apocalypse.

9 hours ago, Jut said:

I thought this was late Roman Empire? Maybe I mixed them up.

Regardless, 5000 Storm Troopers.....and they all die to a band of 20 Rebels.

In 2 years time

Q: So why didn't you get into Legion?

A: I'm still hung up on the name.

On 8/18/2017 at 8:12 PM, Mikael Hasselstein said:

Waiting to see if the name "GeneralNelson" pops up on the Legion forums