Jeddha? Endor? Lothal?

By Raging Celt, in Star Wars: Legion

What are the odds FFG was saving all the goodies from Rebels and Rogue One for this? (And definitely bring on the vehicles! Large and small!)

I'm not sure "saving" would be the right word. I'm sure once they have exhausted all the popular, classic and much loved locations they will eventually move on to milking the new places.

Not quite what I meant. Some game mechanics are better suited for larger environments. It's not an issue of milking anything.

I doubt they have been saving the goodies, so to speak. I mean, there are already X-Wing expansions drawing on Rebels and Rogue One. There are R1-focused upcoming products for SW RPG (also features Rebels) and Rebellion. Not sure if the same is true of the LCG, don't follow it.

But I expect Legion will also draw on R1 and Rebels, probably by wave 3. I would expect wave 2 to focus on Hoth.

On 8/18/2017 at 6:18 PM, Manchu said:

But I expect Legion will also draw on R1 and Rebels, probably by wave 3. I would expect wave 2 to focus on Hoth.

Wave 2, Hoth already? Think the waves will be biome themed?

My reasoning is, the troopers on both sides are in cold weather gear. So if you are going to do a box of imperial snowtroopers and a box of rebel snow troopers, it's a good time to do other familiar stuff from Hoth such as the DF.9 and the P-Tower.

1 hour ago, Manchu said:

My reasoning is, the troopers on both sides are in cold weather gear. So if you are going to do a box of imperial snowtroopers and a box of rebel snow troopers, it's a good time to do other familiar stuff from Hoth such as the DF.9 and the P-Tower.

Yeah this makes total sense.

Unless i'm mistaken (and it's been a while since i broke out all the OT) it's all endor based uniform's so far isn't it?

Yes, those rebs are at the very least directly inspired by the Endor commando uniforms. I suppose it's worth noting that aspect of RotJ's production design has been very influential in depicting Rebels in various EU materials over the decades.