What games do you play?

By Tiberius the Killer, in Star Wars: Legion

Since we have a lot of new communities smashing together now, I just wonder what games people are coming from.

I myself play Armada, and that's the forum I frequent most.

I also played WHFB and warmaster, and own a bunch of 40k (but have never actually played).

How about you?

I play X-Wing , Armada , and Rebellion . I do not own, but have been recruited to play Imperial Assault (campaign mode) on occasion.

At this time, I do not plan to buy into Legion, but I do like to build communities, so I have created a Facebook Group for prospective Legion players in my area.

Play:
Armada
WM/H
SWLCG

Own:
Dropzone Commander
X-Wing
Rebellion
TMNT Shadows board game

Past Loves
Flames of War
Fantasy
GuildBall
BloodBowl
Relic Knights
Malifaux
Imperial Assault
Fantasy

Ive played the majority of any big name tabletop game.

X-Wing only. I own IA, but local community is non-existent.

I play X-Wing and D&D a lot

I have Runewars Miniatures and just got into 40K, but those are both now teetering on the edge. Okay, 40K is probably gonna stick for a while, but Runewars might be on ebay before the day's out.

I used to play WHFB, Blood Bowl, and more card games than I can reasonably list.

Minis games: I actively play and semi-actively paint Imperial Assault, and I semi-actively play Armada.

RPGs: I'm actively running a D&D 5e campaign and have Starfinder stuff on its way. FFG Star Wars is currently inactive, and I have previously played D&D 3e/3.5 and Star Wars Saga Edition. I'll probably get the D6 Star Wars set when it releases, whether or not I'll ever play it.

Card games: I have stuff for the Star Wars, Game of Thrones, and Lord of the Rings LCGs and Magic: The Gathering, but am more or less inactive with all of those games.

And there are a handful of games that I have some stuff for but have never actually played.

I play X-Wing, Destiny, Armada, Imperial Assault, and recently, EotE. I don't do much on these forums for the last three, because they have almost no community where I am and I am newer to those (I only play campaign mode of IA, and I seem to only ever play as the GM.)

I also really like Axis and Allies and any of the simpler games that I can play with my family, like Catan, Carcassone, Dominion, Seven Wonders, etc.

I also sometimes play D&D, but the LotR-type universes just don't seem as interesting to me as the Star Wars universe. I really like Star Trek, Star Wars, and LotR, but Star Wars is the only one I care enough to delve really deep into the universe of. I guess that's why I'm such a hardcore FFG junkie!

Armada and IA for me. I don't know how I'll find room in my budget for Legion too, but I will find a way . :)

As I did this already on the Runewars subforum I just link to that topic instead of writing it down here again, I know I'm lazy :D

Currently have:
Armada (play)
Bolt Action (play)
Flames of War (play)
Warhammer Fantasy (Stilling holding on to 3 armies)
Saga (Haven't played in a year)
Xwing (2 years since playing)
WM/H (Haven't played in forever)

I like this idea :)

as far as minis games go

Armada (Play/main game)

X-wing (play/ super casual)

Soon to be LEGION!

LONG LIVE HEROSCAPE!

6 hours ago, BergerFett said:

Play:
Armada
WM/H
SWLCG

Own:
Dropzone Commander
X-Wing
Rebellion
TMNT Shadows board game

Past Loves
Flames of War
Fantasy
GuildBall
BloodBowl
Relic Knights
Malifaux
Imperial Assault
Fantasy

Ive played the majority of any big name tabletop game.

Death of fantasy hurts my heart every time I think about it.

I play Ramada and was about 2 days away from hopping into RW before I saw the announcement of Legion!

I play a lot.

Here is my game room:

the+room.JPG

And here are an assortment of my toys.

DSC_1141.JPG

DSC_0984.JPG

DSC_0851.JPG

DSC_0875.JPG

DSC_0892.JPG

DSC_0280.JPG

DSC_0117.JPG

DSC_0353.JPG

DSC_0739.JPG

DSC_0261.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

so... a lot?

:)

Edited by Lord Ashram

@Lord Ashram

are the minaitures below the Space Wolves Mantic's Walking Dead minis? And is it a good game? And of course awesome room and collection.

28 minutes ago, Lord Ashram said:

I play a lot.

Here is my game room:

so... a lot?

Will you be my friend?

Seriously though, what system do you use for ACW? I have always wanted to play an ACW mini game.

I play mostly board/card games these days (for sw, it's the lcg and rebellion). I used to play X-wing a lot but decreasing since wave 4 -- now it's a few times a year. I like Armada lot, but don't get the opportunity to play it much. I also still play D&D attack wing which I think is a fantastic and underrated game, though perhaps not as tournament oriented as x-wing -- a good thing imho.

I just picked up two crews for Malifaux and I'm hoping that will be good, but I've got some work to assemble and paint, and make terrain. I'm also planning on picking up Ghost Archipelago when it's out in a few months.

i didnt expected to see so much armada players.. and people saying game is dead xD never played it but anything that is related to star wars is good

I play:

Armada

Flames of War

X-wing

and literally just bought Imperial Assault last month.

in the past few years, I've also played Saga, Dystopian Wars, Dreadball and Tanks.

I play Descent, Imperial Assault, Xwing, and of course a lot of board games.

I had played some other miniature games, but I do not own any of them

I play X-Wing at least once a month, have ran a couple IA campaigns, played Destiny for a bit, own some armada, and played twice. I used to play 40k, so Legion should be great.

I also play lots of boardgames.

11 hours ago, Lord Ashram said:

I play a lot.

Here is my game room:

the+room.JPG

DSC_1141.JPG

DSC_0984.JPG

DSC_0851.JPG

DSC_0875.JPG

DSC_0892.JPG

DSC_0280.JPG

DSC_0117.JPG

DSC_0353.JPG

DSC_0739.JPG

DSC_0261.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

so... a lot?

Very impressive!

*Says he is posting pictures of his gameroom.

*Posts pictures of a gaming mansion from the deepest dreams of lord Gygax himself.

Lord Ashram, can I come live with you!

I play Armada, Xwing, and now Runewars.

I was going get into 40K, but now that Legions coming out I'll go for that instead.

Wow... I own a LOT of games since Im a collector and a player for 30 years but...

Most played in the last year :

FFG Games
Armada

Imperial Assault

Arkham Horror LCG

Game of Thrones 2nd LCG

Android Netrunner LCG

Descent 2nd

World of Warcraft (the big boardgame)

Other publishers

Battletech

Renegade Legion (best game system ever)