Concerning army movement

By Tretiak, in Age of Conan

These moves seem legal since there is no mention in the manual regarding the movement options of an army that is already taking part in a campaign. But perhaps I missed something, otherwise a player could move his/her army beyond it's established borders.

So how do these examples seem to you ?

1. An army or a part of that army abandons a campaign in progress and moves to a friendly province.

2. An army or a part of that army abandons a campaign in progress and attacks an enemy province (or another neutral province).

Tretiak said:

These moves seem legal since there is no mention in the manual regarding the movement options of an army that is already taking part in a campaign. But perhaps I missed something, otherwise a player could move his/her army beyond it's established borders.

So how do these examples seem to you ?

1. An army or a part of that army abandons a campaign in progress and moves to a friendly province.

2. An army or a part of that army abandons a campaign in progress and attacks an enemy province (or another neutral province).

Both are legal - since you cannot simply move through a neutral/enemy province with your army you need to stop each time and start a campaign - nasty and takes long, I know :/