Stosstruppen token

By Toolian, in Tannhauser

I had nothing better to do. May be interesting to those who like Norse/Germanic mythology.

mjpsd.jpg

This allows Stosstruppen to attack through doors =)

Fun idea, but the wording is a little wonky.

You should probably say something like: "Type: Hand-to-Hand Weapon - Wielding Mjollnir permits the Stosstruppen to make Hand-to-Hand combat attacks against enemies on any adjacent circle, even through doors. Mjollnir allows the wielder to add 1 additional hit in the event of a successful Combat Roll."

I would think a weapon that powerful would cause some kind of extra damage...

docsavagepu8.png?t=1229145620

Doc Savage said:

Fun idea, but the wording is a little wonky.

You should probably say something like: "Type: Hand-to-Hand Weapon - Wielding Mjollnir permits the Stosstruppen to make Hand-to-Hand combat attacks against enemies on any adjacent circle, even through doors. Mjollnir allows the wielder to add 1 additional hit in the event of a successful Combat Roll."

I would think a weapon that powerful would cause some kind of extra damage...

Yup you got the wording a bit better there doc, the thing about allowing it to cause extra damage is that you now make the combat knife completely worthless. This weapon is to serve as a tactical option with or over the combat knife.

Using Doc's text and my own art version of Thor's Hammer , I put this version of Sundance Kid's Mjöllnir together (I was bored on a rainy Sunday afternoon):

Mjollnir.jpg

(Click to open full size)