Boxes for cards and general arranging

By Baxie, in Star Wars: Rebellion

Love the game, hate all the sorting and distributing. So I was thinking of a way to sort everything into to "set" that each player can then take and setup his/her faction, and when we are done, pack up and put back into the box. As is I have bags for everything. Loyalty markers, rings, dice, heroes and miniatures... it's a mess, really.

So I was looking around the web, and I know that there are places you can buy stuff that works as an insert into the box. This isn't really what I am looking for, as I want to have RotE included in my new setup. The units are in large plastic bags, and the same goes for standees. Loyalty markers, rings and time/rep markers are ok. It is basically about the cars.

So I am looking for Card boxes.
Boxes for cards of two different sizes, sleeved. The large and the small. I would prefer it, if it was one unit, but I am pretty handy with a gluegun. Obiviously a Star Wars theme would be preferred. Also if I can find a cool box-thingie with room for damage, loyalty, sabotage, time/rep markers as well as rings, in a SW setting, that'd be cool.

Anyone got any ideas?

1 hour ago, Gberezowsky said:

I'm normally a craft / DIY guy, but theses are amazing: http://www.zenbins.com/products/zen-bins-rebellion/

I had heard about those but hadn't watched that video. They do look great. So much time would be cut out of setup. If they make one that gets the expansion and original game in the same box with organized in a way that allows you to easily switch between the two. I'm going to have to buy it.

Just some craft sorting boxes such as you get at the craft store do nicely. My buddy did that and just has the box put away completely. Works out pretty nicely.

6 hours ago, Admiral Theia said:

Just some craft sorting boxes such as you get at the craft store do nicely. My buddy did that and just has the box put away completely. Works out pretty nicely.

Yup, I'm said buddy here. I got some hardware/crafting boxes that allow you to arrange the slots. I did have to customize it them a little bit by cutting out some of the non-removable walls.

I have a Rebel, Empire, and neutral box. In the latter, I keep the dice, probe droid cards, destroyed planets, and such-like.

I'm also having to do some rearranging now that Rise of the Empire has been added to the material.

On 9/5/2017 at 6:35 AM, Mikael Hasselstein said:

Yup, I'm said buddy here. I got some hardware/crafting boxes that allow you to arrange the slots. I did have to customize it them a little bit by cutting out some of the non-removable walls.

I have a Rebel, Empire, and neutral box. In the latter, I keep the dice, probe droid cards, destroyed planets, and such-like.

I'm also having to do some rearranging now that Rise of the Empire has been added to the material.

Doesn't it get kind of heavy, though?

On 8/17/2017 at 10:44 PM, Gberezowsky said:

I'm normally a craft / DIY guy, but theses are amazing: http://www.zenbins.com/products/zen-bins-rebellion/

On 8/18/2017 at 0:06 AM, NukeMaster said:

I had heard about those but hadn't watched that video. They do look great. So much time would be cut out of setup. If they make one that gets the expansion and original game in the same box with organized in a way that allows you to easily switch between the two. I'm going to have to buy it.

Will these work with Rise of the Empire expansion?

I’m able to fit all of the expansion in the original box with cards sleeved with ffg sleeves.

caveats:

I had to use some small Plano cases which fit around the top tray.

I don’t keep the old tactics cards in the box.

The various card stacks are too tall for the holding areas, but the trays still stack fine.

I had a spare box from Imperial assault, so this is what I did.

I Took the top of the rebellion box , turned it over and using cardboard made a grid that fitted into the lid of the box thus giving me nine seperate compartments. These I use to keep the miniatures. The bottom of the imperial box now fits in the lid of the box but sits on top of the grid. In this i keep the cards etc The other lid of the Imperial assualt box now goes on top of this.