Anyone interested in buying some boxes of KH TCG?

By brayn21, in Agrabah Bazaar

Hello all,

I have some extra boxes of KH TCG laying around (brand new, unopened). I was thinking of selling 3 boxes total for $150. You would get: 1 box of Darkness Awakened, 1 box of Light & Darkness, and 1 box of Break of Dawn (sets 2-4, 1 box each). Buyer would pay shipping. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thanks!

Brian

Hello again,

Feel free to make me offers for these boxes if anyone wants them. This game is now officially out of print and my friends in the distribution market think the price will continue to rise for these cards as stocks decline. Hit me up soon before they're gone!

Direct email: [email protected]

Hello again everyone,

Several people have made some low offers on these boxes and I wanted to see if anyone was interested in purchasing them per box, instead of as a group of 3. Here are the prices I would be willing to sell each box for: Darkness Awakened: $38, Light & Darkness: $27, Break of Dawn: $48. You could buy any of these boxes at the listed price, plus shipping. Let me know if you're interested. If you want to buy multiple boxes we can work out discounts (depending on how many you buy). I hope this helps people who want to get their hands on some cards. This is a great game and I'd like to help spread the love.

sent you an email about the box i want. :)

kind of hard to expect much for them seeing as the game is dead and a guy on ebay has them at $30 a box. and if you plan on spending $150 potomac has them at $29 and Break of dawn at $49 with free shipping.