Gen Con pre order bonus?

By Dallen1218, in Twilight Imperium

I will be attending gen con 50 this year and heard that twilight imperium will be available there. Will I be able to get pre order bonus at gen con or do I need to order online to receive the pre order bonus?

So are there any mods to approve this post?

I really don't think it'll be at GenCon. It might have an announcement, but it says available Q4 2017, which is well past GenCon.

I did not get the impression that TI4 would be available for purchase, simply to demo. If there are copies at GenCon, then I don't know if they will be accompanied by the pre-order bolus material. Possible, but not likely.

Thanks for the info guys. I was just wondering because I believe last hear they had mansions of madness available before I could find it anyone in stores. But this may be different. But I guess I can just play it safe and attempt to pre order from my FLGS.

Take lots of pictures for us!

It's definitely available at Gencon guys

Really curious to know if preorders can pick up at GenCon, or if GenCon purchases get the preorder bonuses.

Me too! I have friends attending GenCon who might be able to grab this for me, so this is sort of a Need To Know Now situation before they all sell out. :/

I will be attending tomorrow soon can post back what I can find our if anyone else is curious.

Blast!!!

i was hoping I would be able to scoop the fact that it's here.

Oh well.

I have friends at GenCon who just bought a copy for me! So I can shed some light on this.

The bonus content is not available yet. Instead, when you buy this game at GenCon you're given a card with a unique code and a URL that resolves to a not-yet-active page at FFG's store, so that when the content is available (after 9/6/17), you can place an order for it. As far as I can tell, the content itself will be free, but it explicitly states that you will have to pay for shipping and handling.

Thank you so much for the insight. I just waited 2 hours In Line and got my copy!