Pokemon Champion Zoroark: 5th Gen. Revealed!

By TheChampIsHere, in Odds & Ends

Recently, the 13th movie was announced in Japan, and it had a secret Pokemon on its cover, a black sillouhette. Then, after the Pokemon show aired in Japan, they revealed yet another sillouhette, this time even clearer. Finally, Corocoro has posted a picture of the first 5th generation Pokemon and his pre-evolution. His name is Zoroark with his pre-evolution, Zoroa. They are both dark, and have a classification as Evil Fox Pokemon. See them at www.serebii.net

Sweet. Champ im getting Silver. How about you?

Psychedpsychedpsychedpsychedpsychedpsychedpsyched

Whoot! Can't wait!

I'm sooooooo psyched. But I just hope this is the last gen. I mean how much more can you do after "god" without getting redonculous?

I think Arceus was a horrible idea for that exact reason. Shouldn't his land be top in Pokemon, and it certainly was in legendaries, but come on, people can use God? He isn't even that good!!!! :(

They can go on probably a lot more, because think of each region like a nation, not a country...there not that big.

I guess they can create a pokemon that can be the Opposite of "God" as the newest Legendary...

Hey kids!
Check out the latest Pokemon games, Admantium and Ceramite!
Featuring the all new SATANMON Legendary Pokemon!

Catch 'em all!

exactly...I mean yeah, I'm sure they can invent new pokemon to get in the fray. but at a point it's just "this is getting ridiculous" I love pokemon and all, but at some point they really should just stop. "Collecting them all" is the goal after all, and after you get to so many you just don't care enough

man that is tight i cant wait.

I'd use the new fox one, kinda cute.

Whenever I look at the evolution, Zoroark, I can't help but see a new Lucario of this generation, and I don't think he'll be as good.

TheChampIsHere said:

Whenever I look at the evolution, Zoroark, I can't help but see a new Lucario of this generation, and I don't think he'll be as good.

I really don't think so. Zoroa looks to be an early catch, probably somewhere between the first and third gym and it'll evolve around level 24-30. Physical sweeper material, probably.

I honestly see it going into the NU tier.

Physical sweeper...possible. However, if he is a pokemon you catch early in the game like Shinx or Starly or something, he's bound to be pretty bad. Pokemon like that are never that good...with a few exceptions in some generations.

They won't be revealing the cool Pokeymanz yet. I doubt they've got set stats for everything, so they're probably just showing off what looks 'cool'.

They should have a rough idea, considering he is a Pokemon that is the star of the first movie revealing that generation, he must be good in some way, or special. So they may have stats down for key Pokemon, like legendaries, starters, the ones you first find, and even the ones Ash will use, because they definitely have a list of most of them by now and are writing up the storyline for the show.

TheChampIsHere said:

They should have a rough idea, considering he is a Pokemon that is the star of the first movie revealing that generation, he must be good in some way, or special. So they may have stats down for key Pokemon, like legendaries, starters, the ones you first find, and even the ones Ash will use, because they definitely have a list of most of them by now and are writing up the storyline for the show.

What's your point?

Snubbul and Marril were the special, unrevealed, sillhouettes-esque Pokeymanz for the first movie.

That they should have a rough idea of what the Pokemon's stats are gonna be...by now at least >.>

Whatever happened to the old days? Nobody cared about stats, it was about how cool a pokemon looked/was.

That's how I still look at pokemon. I could care less about knowing Zoroark's stats. I could care about the other pokemon that are meant to be joining him

I like doing both. I try as hard as I can to use good Pokemon, but at the same time, a lot of the really good Pokemon, I don't like how they look. A great example is Arceus or Metagross...even Garchomp. I use Lopunny over all of them, so I try to do both. I also like to make teams centered on an element. Not like a type or a tpye of sweeper or something, but like regions or even colors. I have a Kanto group, and I'm making a Pink Pokemon group.