Dragonstar GENESYS

By gilbur, in Dragonstar

if you are following, you need to pop over to the GENESYS forums as we (I) are talking about Dragonstar Genesys conversion and you can help convert if you know both system well.

I do have the Half-dragon some what converted, am calling them Dragonkin, but check out and let me know what you think.

I just picked up the three PDFs on drivethrurpg, and I've always loved this campaign setting, so you can expect me to start throwing things into this really soon

Yeah this project is well in motion, foghorn and i are very much working on this project and lately we have been putting out new stuff every week, so pop on over and be a part of this conversion, we are always looking for new ideas with this project..

This should be in full swing once again after I get some conversions done with others. Am getting some ideas about the conversions with others help. So will start to write some stuff down for my conversion and will probably be based more off the Genesys stuff over the Edge stuff.

After many months of work I have written a fan-created adaptation document for the Dragonstar setting, and I am making it available via Dropbox . Many of the new talents and rules still need to be playtested some more, so if they don't work at your table feel free to modify them as you see fit. If you do change or tweak them, please let me know via comments on the FFG forum or private message. Thank you and enjoy.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/20lisvbqvrjskvp/AACl1rUDh8JlnEMB0n4ISzE4a?dl=0

Edited by Dragonspawn