L5R Local Community Groups

By Mirith, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

Anyone in Redding, CA?

16 hours ago, Gym Kirk said:

Anyone in Redding, CA?

There is a group of us down in Sacramento/Placer county, I know that Redding is a ways up but if you are interested in playing with us, here is the link to our group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SacramentoL5R/

2 hours ago, sawtoothautumn said:

There is a group of us down in Sacramento/Placer county, I know that Redding is a ways up but if you are interested in playing with us, here is the link to our group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SacramentoL5R/

Thanks for the invite, but I think that it’s a bit too far for me. Redding is big enough where there has to be some players out there.

On 8/21/2017 at 4:03 PM, Necro Wabbit said:

Heeeej! Napokon neko ko nije 500 km daleko.

Koliko si core setova poručio? Ima li u tvojo okolini više zainteresovanih za L5R?

Ovde koliko znam samo žena i ja. Bilo bi lepo kad bi imali neki regionalni turnir kad igra napokon dodje do nas.

Ako si u Beogradu/blizu, ima ljudi koji igraju, imali smo jedan turnir sa 10ak ljudi u Grenadier games-u. Na fb-u postoji i grupa L5R Serbia, pa te pozivam (ako vec nisi clan :) ) da se prikljucis. Pozdrav!

Don't have much hopes but still asking around if by chance... Anyone around Dundalk, Ireland?

Removed

Edited by SparrowAdvice
Removed
On 8/29/2017 at 11:53 AM, Galahadenough said:

I've sent messages on Facebook to all the game stores in Kitchener. Flint's CCG has said he's going to stock it and try out the first few OP events, and see how much traction there is. Just gotta try and get the word out! They're the only one though, sadly.

You're right though, MTG has killed interest in any other game in the area.

I'm in the KW area as well if you ever want to play.

live in Rochester ny, often drive out to buffalo too

Any German groups around?

i found the activity on the German Asmodee forums quite lacking.

Looking for Players in the north Mississippi Area around the Tupelo area preferably

I was a long-time player of the old L5R CCG and am interested in checking out the new LCG.

I saw a few posts from people in Kitchener/Waterloo and wondered if there is there an active playgroup in the area.

I use to play the old CCG and was curious if there was a playgroup near Martinsville, VA or Danville, VA?

I played the old game as well. I'm near Danville. I'm trying to get a group started there.

Edited by Moto Yen

Searching in Japan

6 hours ago, Victarion13 said:

Searching in Japan

On 2/23/2019 at 12:09 AM, Mirith said:

Yeah, there we started to talk about Japanese language, lol