Generated Characters

By blackheart16, in Anima Rules Questions

This topic is in regards to the Generated Characters inside the Game Master's Toolkit.

So the other day I wanted to go over the characters and figure out where all the dp was being spent and make sure that everything was good. I mostly just wanted to make sure they were perfectly ready whenever one of my players just wanted something quick or for random players that join. Well I started looking them over and I came across a few issues that I couldn't resolve before I stopped. The first 3 character Faust, Allete, and Shion each have issues that I am either not calculating right or I am missing something.

Faust, Dark Paladin -

I was able to get everything in its place, all 600 dp, advantages, and natural bonus in place. But he has a random 15 Withstand Pain. +5 for WILL 7 and +10 for not taking supernatural. Zero dp spent so I would think either the book shouldn't show it or that it would be ignored since it should have -30 for no dp.

Allete, Acrobatic Warrior -

When I added dp, I get 620 total. I haven't found a place where the natural bonus takes place but even going through each ability, I still have over 600 dp after.

Shion, Assassin -

The book lists her as having Notice 65 and Search 35. I got everything figured out except the natural bonus, until I realized that for this character they forgot to add her +30 Notice and Search for Acute Senses.

As anyone ever looked over these characters or anyone willing to help me with my stat math?