[DH1] Some Q&A I had with a producer about The Inquisitor's Handbook (Questions 11-20)

By ThenDoctor, in Dark Heresy

11. Multiple alternate career ranks (Feral Warrior and Malfian Bloodsworn to name two) rank advancement there is a listing of 2 separate Sound Constitutions, is this intentional?
——— > Yes.
12. Since they introduce the Cryptos Cognos secret tongue (in the Legate Investigator section), why doesn't the Tyrantine Shadow Agent get it? Or is that what would be considered Secret Tongue (Tenebrae Collegium) in terms of the language?
———— > Yes, it can be considered so.
13. What is intended by the Malfian Bloodsworn candidates not being subject to "higher oath"? Isn't working for the Inquisition higher oath in it of itself? Or would the Bloodsworn be considered contractors?
———— > Bloodworn aren’t necessarily working for an Inquisitor, see the last paragraph on page 66. So yes, they might be contractors working for an Inquisitor or even Acolytes, but not necessarily Acolytes themselves.
14. Is the Obsidian Chancellery (from Bloodsworn background) Malfi's main holding of the planet's wealth?
———— > One of them, yes I’d imagine.
15. Also from Bloodsworn background. So is the head of the Senate the planetary governor of Malfi then?
———— > Not necessarily. Those are two different power bases, after all.
16. If you are Fully Cybernetically Ressurected do you recieve the experience back for any characteristic advances that are lost?
——— > Nope.
17. If you burned fate points to avoid death, and then are fully ressurected do you lose a further 1 fate point?
——— > You mean from the “Permanently reduce your Fate Points by 1” If so, yes.
18. See question 16, same idea, but with talents.
———— > Nope.
19. I just thought it was a funny typo personally but in the cult of the red redemption there's a sentence reading "The sinfulness that is all around keeps makind from fulfilling its density.”
———— > Hey, could be referring to the density of humans per cubic lightyear, a sign of the greatness of mankind :)
20. How would you determine the single random psychic power that a nascent psyker gets? I tend to use the Spook table, but I realize that limits the list with the other supplements introducing other minor powers.
————— > I’d still use Spook, but add in thee more for the 97-00 result. Maybe GM picks on, PC picks one, and others in group pick a third.