Do people paint the figures from this game?

By VAYASAN, in Star Wars: Rebellion

As per the title, do people paint the figures for this?

Interested in possibly getting the game and wondered what most do(or dont do) regards the figures/pieces.

I painted mines, it makes the game look even better than it is (although it takes quite some time to paint them all)

On 26/07/2017 at 5:42 PM, Lemmiwinks86 said:

I painted mines, it makes the game look even better than it is (although it takes quite some time to paint them all)

I'd love to see the result. I'm really thinking about painting them too, as the more I play this game, the more I like it.

I also like to see any skilled examples of painted armies!

BoradGameGeek has a lot of examples in the images section for this game:

here

Some of these are pretty impressive (especially considering the small scale of the minis, compared to your typical 28-to-32 mm reference)

crazy ion canons

troopy troopers

great airspeeders

super star destroyers

Note that none of this is my work, so I don't need any credit for it. Instead go praise and ask questions to the painters over there. ;)

...wow...much fun with the prainting!....

I'd definitely consider mine more "tabletop ready" than "skilled" by any means, but it just took me one day to paint the entire set.

Apologies for the poor photo quality.

DQsdNw9VoAA7Ac9.jpg

DQokZZtUQAE6rJm.jpg

DJUc36KVYAAXeNX.jpg

DJUc36KV4AAkTeZ.jpg

...wow...you are an assembling line of excdllence!!...really nice werk master subtrendy….

Not the best shots, but shows off some of my units. The shape of the bases match the buy polygon shape. Yes, this took a lonnng time.

pwbp0rbtvk357vxzg.jpg

x9jlns5vtij83y1zg.jpg

Edited by Thraug