If you won Worlds

By Zwiffle, in CoC General Discussion

If you won Worlds, what kind of card would you design? Why would you design it that way?

I would most likely make a Conspiracy card, or a Conspirator card of sorts. And it would have "immunity to [Cthulhu] triggered effects.

Zwiffle said:

If you won Worlds, what kind of card would you design? Why would you design it that way?

Lots of ideas...have to do with some mechanics I'd design If I was a designer...

"Book of dangerous truths"

Miskatonic/Yog (double card - provides both resource matches).

Type: Support

Cost: 3

Action: Exhaust, pay 2 and remove a card from your hand from the game to search your deck for a card and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your deck.

"Time will tell"

Hastur/Yog (as the previous)

Type: event

Disrupt: cancel a triggered effect. If it is a triggered ability, you may put the card which produecd the effect in your hand. Then that card's controller, puts Time will tell in his or her and. Until the end of the game, you and that player may play these cards ignoring resource matching.

"Artist of Conspiracy"

Neutral

Type: character.

Toughness +1

Cost: 1

Skill: 1

After a story is won, wound Artist of Conspiracy. Then, the player who won the story chooses another story from the story deck and put it into play as a Conspiracy instead of replacing it as usual. Shuffle the story deck.

"Blind, mute and deaf"

Neutral

type: character.

Cost: X

Skill: X

X is the number of Event cards in your discard pile.

Blind, mute and deaf cannot be readied.

Response: after an event card is played, ready Blind, Mute and Deaf. Then, it gains up to X different icons of your choice until the end of the phase.

"The Outsider"

Neutral

Type: Character

Icons: T,T,T

Skill: 1

Creature. Monster.

All characters can go insane, ignoring Terror icons and willpower.

Forced response: After a story in which the Outsider is committed resolves, return the outsider and all insane characters in play to their owner's hands.

Action: choose one of your characters to go insane to put into play The Outsider from your hand and commit it to a story.

"The forgotten tale"

Conspiracy

Cost: 2

Response: after The Forgotten tale comes into play, search the story deck for a card and attach it to The forgotten tale. Shuffle the story deck.

The forgotten tale gains that story's text.

"They'll never come back"

Story

Name an Icon. Until the end of the game, all stories lose one of that icon.

Sorry, I wrote a lot...

It's funny :-)

Really great stuff DB Cooper. I wish I were a quarter that creative !

Chick

chicklewis said:

Really great stuff DB Cooper. I wish I were a quarter that creative !

Chick

Thanks man :-)

But I'm not that creative...I just hadn't nothing to do yesterday gui%C3%B1o.gif