Dice Boot with Talisman Theme Skin (100% handcrafted)

By justusrambaldi, in Talisman Home Brews

Hi Talisman fans,

I make this model of Dice Boot (escuse my mistakes in english) in cardboard, 100% handcrafted.

I want the oppinion and suggestions about, other themes, etc...

Talisman Dice Boot

the dimensions 23 cm in base, 20 cm height, 10 cm width, has 4 plattaforms for dice collisions.

Very nice indeed! I like the Arkham Horror one you have created as well.

Just a word of warning though. I see from your blog that you are planning on selling these. I think that may fall under the province of licensed goods which may not go down too well with FFG and GW, so perhaps you should take advice about that before offering.

I am interested in seeing more of your plans to make a Dragon's Tower conversion. The use of the Gargantuan Black Dragon as a centre piece should be very cool painted up red!

Hi thanks for your comment happy.gif

I don´t have plans to sell these models, because is for my personal use only, it´s only to promote the FFG boardgames in my business.

If I sell with these skins, I will have serious legal problems with copyrighted materials from FFG and GW. preocupado.gif

I´m selling the dices with a themed skin customizable for client preference, the client need send the art material in JPG 1200 pixels x 1024 pixels, and I make the skin appropriate. happy.gif

These are for sample and reference, I plan sell models customized for Events and Enterprises products, in this case FFG and GW can will be my clients, or we can arrange some partnership to produce dice boot themed for their products, and they offer these dice a gift to improve selling. It´s a good idea and a good gift. and can use Recicled cardboard shapes. a 100% green product.

And my hope is attract the attention from FFG to this good idea, and produce in partnership gran_risa.gif .

My wish is see this product around the world and improve the number of boardgame players.

Because I love boardgames, in particular the FFG products gran_risa.gif

Ah, I must have lost a bit in translation then. I understand now.

I do like the Talisman skin, but the only thing I would say is that having the logo on all sides is a bit much. I realise it is a sample, but I would probably use the plain artwork and then just add a logo to the front panel. For that I guess you would have to use the image from Ralph Horsley's site, but that would still come under copyright etc!

Anyway, nice job! I look forward to seeing more about your Dragon's Tower project!

The Dice boot looks very cool gran_risa.gif