Star wars: Spark of Rebellion

By Mando'a wolf, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

!!!!PLEASE READ BEFORE ASKING TO JOIN!!!!
(Fantasy flight system)
Game is going to run on Thursday's and sundays at 7 est (first session is a hour early)
This is a long multiple part campaign that I hope expands through the original trilogy.
Need one more person to be a Jedi padawan for the story...please provide me with two character concepts (if you wish to be a Jedi please make the second concept another class incase you don't get picked) I will pick before game day
No backseat DMing if i ask a legit question you may help but don't tell me how to DM the game (seems obvious but I've had players who did this.) As DM i have last say.
-No evil characters
- I do change most rules slightly (I might change character stats up, change npc minion rules a little etc.) I do not make the game unfair on purpose but if you guys suddenly decided to go pick on Vader expect him to be a little overpowered
Game is starting during the end part of episode 3 and the party is on tatooine on a mission by the republic (i will not give out anymore information about the game setting till game starts but fill free to ask I might explain more)

Will be using discord to chat, please be experienced in role-playing and star wars (even a little bit is fine)...knowing how to play the game system a plus but not needed

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83267/star-wars-spark-of-rebellion