Enhanced Potentia Coil

By MrGnomish, in Dark Heresy Rules Questions

Hi, I have a doubt (sorry for my bad English) .
Having become a Magos and evaluating my equipment (as outlined in the "Ascension" book: "
two Best-craftsmanship bionic implants or cybernetic limbs of choice, badge of office, auspex, combitool, vox-caster ") can i take an "Enhanced Potentia Coil" from this list or the item in question is not be included in the following categories?

Thank you

Edited by MrGnomish

On 09.07.2017 at 6:05 PM, MrGnomish said:

bionic implants

can i take an "Enhanced Potentia Coil" from this list or the item in question is not be included in the following categories?

By RAW (Corebook) bionic is cybernetics category separate from implants category, so I think there is the problem with wording in Ascension. Ask your GM how he read this. If he would not allow you to take it for free, send your PC to the nearest forge world and buy it for 6,000 - not very serious problem for Ascension character, I think.

Edited by Jargal
17 hours ago, Jargal said:

By RAW (Corebook) bionic is cybernetics category separate from implants category, so I think there is the problem with wording in Ascension. Ask your GM how he read this. If he would not allow you to take it for free, send your PC to the nearest forge world and buy it for 6,000 - not very serious problem for Ascension character, I think.

So you think that you could not get it right?
Always speaking to the interpretation of the right regulation?

5 hours ago, MrGnomish said:

So you think that you could not get it right?

No, I think that your Magos can take any non sect-specific cybernetics. But your GM can think differently.