Hundred Acre Wood lvl 1 Worthless???

By Vinceff7, in Rules Discussions

So, in Break of Dawn there are NO characters with the hundred acre wood symbol, using the new symbol archtype thing...

So its officially the worst rare ever for being worth nothing more than a level 1 world card at dark limit 3???

Please tell me some ruling corrected this idiocy.

No, this is just a matter of planning ahead for something that never happened.

In the set that was to follow Set 4 they re-released all the HAW friends with the symbol and some new effects (keep an eye on this site for the translations and card scans: www.thekingdomheartstcg.com )

So the new HAW would have been worth its Rare status based on the translations I've seen...too bad we'll never see it in English.

Thank you Mr. Dawn, I have actually been paying very close attention to the site. I was very excited about the Monocrome's Stealth Sneak killability, and the Gullwing keeping Valor out. Most of all though, I regret the loss of an Americanized version of the wonder that is the Way to the Dawn. My Riku FF Aggro mourns its loss.

I personally mourn its loss...It was the one single card I wanted to see released in English (It is my user name afterall) and FFG completely let me down...I plan on printing up the Japanese version and playing with it though, as well as some other cards.

yeah if you only play with english cards (like me because i have not found any japanese cards) then it is probably the most worthless card ever.