Does anyone play this game???????????????

By SgtWaka, in Moto Grand Prix

Just curious. No one EVER posts here. I was kind of interested in this game, but it is never posted on . It can't be that bad of a game. On the outset, it looks fairly good to me. Feedback please. especially to the thread above. Thanks..DW

I am axcited to say, my copy arrives in a day or two.

I am eager to test it out; upon rules reading it seems great! I'll try to leave feedback after a game or two, with what I am expecting to be ranging from 2 players (the wife and I testing it out) to 6 players.

My group plays regularly - we are going to be starting our 2010 season shortly - Anchorage Alaska. love the game, have repainted the bikes to match 2009 team colors (own 2 copies of the game).

It is a lot of fun, and more subtle (when you include all the expert rules) than first thought.

Two thumbs Up

I just put an order for a copy at my FLGS. I was hoping to see something about expansions, but I guess if two games will create just about all tracks, then there is probably no need for any expansions. A book of track designs might be interesting though, similar to campaign books for wargames.

Haven't found a track I can't create a reasonable facsimile of with my 2 copies of the game.

I have a current listing under a separate topic.

Just got mine at the end of the year sale. I played it last night with my kids and had a good time. I think this game's underrated. I like Formula D too, and think this is different enough to warrant both on my game table. Highs: modular board, so you control game length and difficulty; very quick movement; 3 levels of rules. Lows: little bit of a set up time; great looking, but fragile motorcycles need to be tweeked before you can play expert.

This is my 9-year old son's new favorite.