Where Is Forsaken Lore?!?

By gpd924, in General Discussion

Where on earth is the Eldritch Horror expansion, Forsaken Lore? This has been sold out for so long here in the USA, and I just read some comments that it's sold out across the board in England (so by extension, this game is likely not to be found in stores in the entire world). What's the problem? I'm clearly not paying over $70 for an expansion that costs $22! People should be imprisoned or fined just for charging that much! Honestly, this game should have been shipped to stores the same exact day the new expansion, Cities in Ruin, came out (TODAY). I'm sure you've received plenty of comments like this, FFG, so let's get this game out by tomorrow the absolute latest. Thank you!

I have been checking every day. would be nice to get a release date.

It's shipping now as of the last update. So, I would expect it to be in with the same shipments of Cities in Ruin. Or at least shortly thereafter. See if your local game store can put out an order for you. Then maybe it won't be another miss till the next print. Or use CoolStuffInc's notify me button as to when it's available.

I would expect it to start showing up at retailers in about 2 weeks.

Edited by Meretrix

It is for local pick up only. I just tried.

Never mind about Forsaken Lore! I just scored a GREAT deal on E-bay. I got the Eldritch Horror core game plus every expansion except for Cities in Ruin BRAND NEW and SEALED for $212.50 with free shipping!

The cheapest I could find these games online, new, is $236 total through cardhaus.com. So I saved like $25, which is like getting 1 expansion for free. Awesome stuff!

3 minutes ago, gpd924 said:

Never mind about Forsaken Lore! I just scored a GREAT deal on E-bay. I got the Eldritch Horror core game plus every expansion except for Cities in Ruin BRAND NEW and SEALED for $212.50 with free shipping!

The cheapest I could find these games online, new, is $236 total through cardhaus.com. So I saved like $25, which is like getting 1 expansion for free. Awesome stuff!

And you can use that saved money for Cities in Ruin. Welcome, friendo.

3 hours ago, gpd924 said:

Nice buy. Congrats!

Someone should Replace the elephant with forsaken lore

90825d7f248c84313679019ed4e73976.jpg

My LGS just received their shipment, so there's hope that they show up sooner than expected everywhere.