Toomai's Timing Table (Incursion version)

By Toomai, in Cosmic Encounter

Remember the timing table I did a while ago? Well, it's about time I updated it. I figured that if I was gonna put the Incursion stuff in it, I might as well improve the base parts first. So here's the incomplete table done from scratch:

Version I.1 (base 50 aliens and Techs only)

Improvements over the first version:

• Naturally printer-friendly (instead of a seperate version)
  • Used effects vs innate effects (that is, distinguishing what can be and can't be zapped)
  • Groups, loops, and skips (flowchart logic)
  • Subroutines (nailing down "any phase" powers)

The to-do list in order:

1. Incursion aliens
  2. All Flares
  3. Sub-sections on combination legalizing (Gambler vs Sorcerer, Magician vs Oracle)

I'm posting the incomplete version so I could get feedback, in case you guys have improvement ideas.

This should prove very helpful. Good work!!!

I don't know if it's just me, but the first link in your most recent post (the V1.3 "all incursion content") is not working for me. The others are fine.

Syragar said:

I don't know if it's just me, but the first link in your most recent post (the V1.3 "all incursion content") is not working for me. The others are fine.

Well, I don't know what to tell you. I have a similar topic over on BGG ( http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/492314/toomais-timing-table-vi-3 ), you could try there.

Sorry. Apparently it was just me. I just now tried it from my home computer and it works fine. I guess I couldn't access it from work.

That's odd, I tried it with three different browsers from work and none of them worked, but I could still see your other images. I can only figure that it was blocked, but you would think I wouldn't be able to see the other images either. *shrug*

Thanks for the timing table! This is very good work! =)

Any chance of a Conflict update?

mastabou said:

Any chance of a Conflict update?

Completely understandable. Appreciate the good work though!!!