Ask the Audience - Pennons!

By Darthain, in Runewars Painting and Modeling

So those little number chits FFG provides, completely suck, when you drop them into/onto a tray as inteded. Most for all time, boo hiss. Now, I want to make little banners I can put on trays with numbers (1, 2 , 10, etc). Now, who knows where I can find some ideally not with a model price attached little banners to make this. They don't need a shaft, heck square plastic flags will do (appreciate a bit of waviness though, so that's bonus points).

1 minute ago, Darthain said:

You win the thread!

OOOhh...what'd I win!......what'd I win!......eh!eh!eh!

24 minutes ago, stet2 said:

The thread, unfortunately, it is yours now. Found a copy for 7$ locally, at a store I'd prefer not to go to, but options are limited.

24 minutes ago, Darthain said:

The thread, unfortunately, it is yours now.

Does that mean I can charge rent for people posting here?

If so I'm feeling a Dr Evil moment; I charge.......ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!

Interesting. I might use these to replace objective markers (basing the flags on a base with the same footprint as the objective tokens).

Hey Xargonaut, thanks for posting.

That'll be......ONE MILLION DOLLARS! ;)

12 hours ago, stet2 said:

$22M!

Just send me $7K to secure your money then you will have your direct deposit in a matter of time.

5 hours ago, flightmaster101 said:

$22M!

Just send me $7K to secure your money then you will have your direct deposit in a matter of time.

You're not a Nigerian Prince are you?

Hah I used to actually get faxes from Nigeria. Now I get e-mails from the owner asking my to do wire transfers

10 hours ago, stet2 said:

You're not a Nigerian Prince are you?

No...

But my cousin is!

For scale, they need more stick but that's easy.