Maneuver Dial Upgrade Kits...where are they?

By Sgt Engee, in X-Wing Mission Control Technical Support and Feedback Forum

So I've been looking around every couple weeks online and I've noticed that major retailers (Amazon and Miniatures Market) have been out of the Manuever Dial Upgrade kits for some time. I bought several of them for my rebels and scum collection. Imperials kits were out of stock everywhere I looked when I bought the other kits, and still are unless you were willing to pay a significant mark up.

Any words on when the kits will be back in stock?

Check the Upcoming page. ;)

So from what I can tell is we are waiting on a "reprint" but they haven't been put on the reprint list yet. I could of sworn that when I looked last week, it was "updated" as being reprinted. https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/upcoming/

Weird. They should fix that.

This is one of those times where I look at FFG and wonder how they still haven't gotten their supply chain down pat yet. Ever since I started playing their games since Edge of Empire launched I've noticed they have VERY spotty launch dates and now they can't seem to keep up with demand for x-wing. There are several x-wing models awaiting reprint.

I case anyone from FFG sees this, please, throw some money (or at least thought) at a better supplier. It's the Star Wars license. I think you guys can afford it. This continuing shortage of stock is simply rediculous.

Still out of stock. I'm not seeing them on the upcoming list anymore. I managed to get a handful of imperial ones from a Canadian retailer at the $10 price tag which surprised me. Unfortunately not having any such luck with scum or rebels.