A Little Worried...

By Budsky, in Anima: Tactics

Hardcover rulebook coming...yay! However, I've heard from various sources that the book (ordered directly from Cipher Studios) is rife with typos and mistranslations. And we all know how mistranslations can bog down an otherwise great game (*cough* Tannhauser *cough*).... Can anyone confirm if it's going to get a nice English once over before being published by FFG?

Maybe your friend/informant is refering to the RPG Book which was a nit iffy in some places but the Anima: Tactics rulebook is superb, lavish in detail on 70 odd characters and the rules are nice and clear, if their are typos I didnt notice any, meaning they dont interfeer with reading the rules.

- Raith

Ahhh that's great to know! I mean I can understand a typo here and there, but mistranslations can be deadly to a game, especially to newcomers. Now...just when will get the book here? gran_risa.gif

I ordered the following http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp?eidm=16&esem=2&esum=129 which is suppose to be the full rules book and what not, and itll arrive at my home on the 9th and i ordered on monday the 4th. I know itll take 5 business days cause thats how UPS ground does its thing. :)

Im excited to get it, read it and play. :D