Some questions regarding some more cards

By guest534986, in Rules Discussions

Hi, been playing with my friends after just getting our new cards, and some questions came up

1. Lets say I have Parasite Cage out and it is holding my opponents Donald. If my opponent battles using Peter Pan, how does this affect parasite cage's power? Does Donald get automatically released and can now take part in the battle if he wants?

2. Is there any effective means of getting rid of stealth sneak if you are running a dark deck?

3. Can cards with abilities such as Tidus' use them in response to a movement an opponent makes? ie Opponent plays a LVL0 friend can Tidus remove it during the opponents turn?

Thanks again!

Happy gaming

1 more question

a. When you fight multiple heartless, do they all get defeated at the same time when you fight? ie. With Green requiem on a LVL3 world, its giving +3 to the Behemoth on the world with it. When my opponent goes to attack it, can he focus the damage on the Green Requiem, defeat it (so that the bonus is gone) than move on to fight behemoth in the same turn? OR is it that the behemoth will still have the bonus until the battle is completed, and the opponent has to wait until a different turns battle phase to fight it without the bonus? Same applies for the Shadows with their +1

Thanks again

Happy gaming

FRBL said:

Hi, been playing with my friends after just getting our new cards, and some questions came up

1. Lets say I have Parasite Cage out and it is holding my opponents Donald. If my opponent battles using Peter Pan, how does this affect parasite cage's power? Does Donald get automatically released and can now take part in the battle if he wants?

2. Is there any effective means of getting rid of stealth sneak if you are running a dark deck?

3. Can cards with abilities such as Tidus' use them in response to a movement an opponent makes? ie Opponent plays a LVL0 friend can Tidus remove it during the opponents turn?

Thanks again!

Happy gaming

1. No. Donald would be stuck in Parasite Cage until Parasite Cage is discarded.

2. No ¬_¬

3. No, you would activate the effect during your turn.

4. Yes they do. When figuring out a Battle the total POW of all the Dark cards is added together, and unless you can top that total POW then you lose the Battle and all the Dark cards would remain. If you win the Battle then all Dark cards would get discarded.

Trothael is correct except for his second answer. It appears he's forgotten his own officially approved Errata to Stealth Sneak, lol.

Here's the link to the thread with the FFG approved Erratas: www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp

Stealth Sneak is there and with his change in effect, can be taken out by a few cards that a Dark Deck has at its disposal.

Other than Creeper what else does a Dark Deck have?

Heheheheh...

What else does a Dark deck currently have?

Or, what else will a Dark deck acquire?

Mwahahahahahaha! I love me the last two sets!!

RAWR!!!

devilmonkey said:

Other than Creeper what else does a Dark Deck have?

Aye. Choitz hit it on the nose there...I keep thinking in terms of cards that haven't been released here.

I'm livin' in the future DM...you are livin' in the past son!