APP BACKWARDS?

By Doom Hammer, in XCOM: The Board Game

Hi, sorry if this has been asked before,

I played my first game (solo) today using the tutorial game as instructed and things were going great until turn 4 and I accidentally hit the done button on a section that I hadn't actually DONE, I didn't get a chance to even acknowledge what it was, I couldn’t find a way of returning to it, what happens? is the game screwed or is there a way I can get back to the previous screen?

I've scrapped this current game but any help would be appreciated for future.

Edited by Mighty Martin
On 6/13/2017 at 7:45 PM, Mighty Martin said:

Hi, sorry if this has been asked before,

I played my first game (solo) today using the tutorial game as instructed and things were going great until turn 4 and I accidentally hit the done button on a section that I hadn't actually DONE, I didn't get a chance to even acknowledge what it was, I couldn’t find a way of returning to it, what happens? is the game screwed or is there a way I can get back to the previous screen?

I've scrapped this current game but any help would be appreciated for future.

If you look at the bottom third of the screen during the Timed phase, there's a (scrollable) window with a complete history of that phase's steps. The only slightly tricky one is the UFO placement, which uses two-letter abbreviations for the six continents or orbit (NA, SA, EU, AF, AS, AU, OB).

During Resolution, there's a button in the bottom left to go back.