Tabletop Miniatures - Runewars Army Builder Update!

By whiteferret76, in Runewars List Building

Lord Hawthorn, Ankaur Maro, Spearman, and Reanimates upgrade cards that were released today have been added to the site.

The Uthuk Y'llan have been added and can be built with the site.

Can you maybe pick one forum and just post updates in that one? Seeing it in multiple forums just ends up cluttering up the place with redundant posts.

Hi man, love the builder!
One thing I noticed today is that you have Ankaur Maro unit upgrade costed at 22 points instead of 20.

On 6/29/2017 at 9:04 AM, Polda said:

Hi man, love the builder!
One thing I noticed today is that you have Ankaur Maro unit upgrade costed at 22 points instead of 20.

Looks like it's been fixed.

Updated with the new Upgrade cards that came in the Rune Golems and Carrion Lancer expansion boxes.

Love the builder and have recommended it to everyone I play with :)

I noticed that Column tactics seems to be missing at the moment though.

Is not possible to get a printable version of lists?

It absolutely is. You have "Print View" and "Simple Print View" at the top of the list when viewing it. Just click those to get a text list to print.

The Darnati Warriors have been added to the builder.

@whiteferret76 Would I be able to convince to you add the dial images to the list builder like you have for the unit descriptions? I have hard time picking upgrades when I don't know how accessible 'special actions' are for the unit in question.

It has been done. The dials are now visible during army construction. They will be missing however if the dials for the unit haven't been released yet.

@whiteferret76 You add Kethra yet? :)

From what I can see there is currently no way to delete lists you've created?

Hey noticed some unit dice are incorrect hawthorn is one I have found think a double check should be run :)

@whiteferret76 Anything I can do to help for updating the army list builder site? We have a few more units that are officially released, and you probably need some card images?

First and foremost I want to issue an apology to the community. I encountered some circumstances that prevented updates to the site to be as regularly as it should be. Those roadblocks are now gone and you should see more communication and transparency with regards to what is going on. It's been a long time coming but the Army Builder is now out of Alpha and is live! We've updated the database and added the new upgrade cards and units for all the factions!

Army Builder Site for Runewars

The Army Builder site has been updated with the yet to be released units Obscenes and Viper Legion Archers along with Baron Zachareth and Lord Vorunthul with all their upgrade cards!