Translating Fan-Fic Character into Gameplay

By Mychal'el, in Star Wars Roleplaying Specialization and Adversary Decks

I apologise if this is in the wrong section.

I've never played a table top RPG before but I really like the idea of it. I came up with a character backstory that I would like to roll play as but I have no idea how to make it fit into the rules of this game. I'm guessing I'll have to mix specializations from EotE, AoR, & FaD to make it work. I just don't have the energy to become an expert in the rules of this game just to be frustrated that I can't play my character the way I imagine. I would be grateful to anyone willing to help translate my fan fiction character into a playable character for this game. Please help me, you're my only hope!

Quick Character Backstory:

Soon after "Revenge of the Sith" takes place...

A force sensitive Human-Diathim hybrid male genetically engineered (not clone). Created and trained on Kamino for the top-secret "Saber Guard" program.

As a pre-teen he escaped Kamino by stowing away on a supply ship during an accidental explosion and was presumed destroyed.

Hopping cargo ships (hobo style) for almost a year, the ship he's on crash lands on a Mandalorian farming planet (possibly Concord Dawn).

The only survivor of the crash, the character is nursed back to health by aging Mandalorian farmer couple.

He adopts them as his parents and spends his teenage years working on their farm and hunting wild game. They raise him in the culture of the Mandalorians and he continues to train his fighting skills.

Not long before "A New Hope" begins...

A shady business cartel that owned the crashed ship demands their land as settlement for the damages but they refuse. So the cartel reports to the Empire that the farmers may be Rebel sympathizers so they can take their land.

While the character is out hunting, imperials come to forcefully interrogate his parents and leave them almost dead. He comes home just in time to say goodbye as they both die in his arms.

The character buries his parents and takes up his father's traditional Mandalorian armor and mother's twin beskad swords.

He becomes a mercenary to earn a living. But his secret agenda is trying to take down the criminal business organizations responsible for his parents death from the inside.

He also tries to secretly take out as many imperial operations as he can without drawing too much attention and so he finds himself aiding Rebels from time to time.

He also wishes to learn more about the force at every opportunity.

I'd like him to be able to acquire twin EE-3 pistols (no stock or scope) at some point and a Delta-7 Aethersprite Interceptor with retrofitted hyperdrive if that's possible.

Thanks for any help!

As far as fighting style, he usually tries to gain the high ground as quickly and stealthily as possible so he can silently swoop down on his enemies from above with both swords drawn. He's also good with pistols but usually uses them to provide cover fire while he gets into a better position for melee or escape. Maybe he has grappling cable launchers on his pistols to help him swing into action, I dunno!

For social interactions he listens more than he talks. He generally answers a question with another question. He also uses questions to get people to arrive to the "right" conclusion "on their own." Not wanting to draw too much attention, he lets others take credit for his good ideas. Definitely a influential but subtle voice.

As far as force powers go, I'd like to focus on athletic and sense powers, and self-healing maybe. Phasing and Levitation would be awesome to train for but I don't know if they exist in this game.

So what should my character sheet look like? What careers should I pursue? What specializations?