Waiqar combos

By druchii7, in Runewars Tactics

On 9/30/2017 at 5:49 PM, Rhargar said:

But is there any good combo for Waiqar to deal with unit upgrades without havving a range attack without accuracy?

Ankaur Maro with Fortunas Dice and Violent Forces can guarantee a wound on any model you want, then Executioner can follow up.

It's not cheap, admittedly, but it's powerful enough that it probably shouldn't be.

Edited by Tvayumat
On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 2:23 PM, oda204 said:

That's what I was saying. I was replying to the incorrect statement that Deathcaller could allocate wounds to figure upgrades. There was talk going around about this with both examples of a singular tray with a Hero (i.e. Hawthorne) and a spearstar with FLRG. Deathcaller always allocates wounds to the BACK RANK, which if you have a single tray, would be that tray. Clarification between the two statements as they were given simultaneously without clarification in regards to Deathcaller (or rather wound allocation in general as Deathcaller follows the basic rules)

Also Executioner is remove Figure, not unit. Doesn't matter much, but keywords are keywords, and they get misconstrued quite easily when improperly used.

aah got ya, yes we were saying the same thing, thanks for helping clarify :) I'm not usually a huge stickler for keywords as I'm not overly familiar with too many other miniatures games, but it helps to keep being corrected so that I can remember them moving forward. I guess in my head I was thinking very heavily about figure's being units (heroes on their own, RG on their own).