Creating Boards for Fan Expansion

By LastGentleman, in Talisman

I'm making The Ocean corner board expansion for the Revised 4th Edition. I've downloaded Strange Eons and have been able to make all the cards and tokens I need, but haven't figured out how to make a board. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place. A little help is needed!

A second issue I have is with intellectual copyright laws. I cannot draw at all. So I dug through the abyss of Google Images to find things that resembled what I envisioned while making the draft copy. But in the Internet Age no one writes their names on anything anymore so I don't know who the owners of the original are...I would like to give the expansion to the community, I'm just worried I'll get in deep doo-doo if I do.

I created a board using the map editor in Heroes of Might & Magic 3 for a Dragon expansion in Talisman 2nd edition. See here:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/1951284/domagb?size=large

I printed it in a large (legal size?) format at a printer and had them laminate it. Previously I have made boards for RoboRally, and have printed boards and glued them on old Checkers boards or cheap game boards from used toy stores.