SO, You want to Paint some TIE Fighters... (PICS BACK!)

By Drasnighta, in Star Wars: Armada Painting and Modification

For that more blue-ish TIE colour, from Empire & Jedi, what games workshop paint colour is that?

For that more blue-ish TIE colour, from Empire & Jedi, what games workshop paint colour is that?

1 hour ago, ISD Avenger said:

I use Dark Reaper.

Its a solid blue grey, and Thunderhawk blue is a highlight colour

I cannot see the pictures, is it me or the picture links are broken? It will be great to see the pictures to fully understand the painting scheme...

I've had the same problems Alper. Some of these posts are ancient in internet time, so it could be the links have just gone bad. Maybe he'll fix, not sure, but he'll certainly respond sooner than later.

3 hours ago, AlperTungaY said:

I cannot see the pictures, is it me or the picture links are broken? It will be great to see the pictures to fully understand the painting scheme...

1 hour ago, Recon00 said:

I've had the same problems Alper. Some of these posts are ancient in internet time, so it could be the links have just gone bad. Maybe he'll fix, not sure, but he'll certainly respond sooner than later.

Apparently facebook keeps expiring the links. He's trying slowly to upload them to imgur, I believe.

4 hours ago, AlperTungaY said:

2 hours ago, Recon00 said:

Yes.

my problem was I took them hires ar the time and my personal internet now won’t stay connected long enough to get them up quickly.... but I am working on it...

If you want, you can hit up “Imperial Phoenix Hobby Works” on Facebook and see the original album upload

*** ORIGINAL POST UPDATED WITH LINKS THAT WILL HOPEFULLY NOT EXPIRE! ***

... I apologise for how long this has taken. My home internet since having to leave, well, my home, has been very spotty... With almost no upload speed and constant disconnections, so indeed, apologies... But it should be done now, and I can move on to the Rebel uploads...

Popping a post here to get it to the front, due to resurgence in popularity.