Talisman - Custom templates (SE3)

By abubu-pl, in Talisman Home Brews

Some time ago I made few templates for Talisman. You can download (link below) plugin for Strange Eons 3 with those templates.

Strange Eons 3 - Plugin:

Download:

Caution:

• Current SE3 version and Talisman.seext plugin required

Change log:

• 2019-02-20
    • Added missing template - " Vampire "
    • Added new template - " Infinity Stones " ( re-edition of " Mad Titan - Expansion Set " by Budowniczy Mostów ... Yes! There is Thanos as playable Character )
    • Replaced cards default images with "transparent-photoshop-like-background"
  • 2019-02-19
    • New plugin version
    • Added new template elements (card power/cost, card charges)
    • Added text color adjustments, text glow/stroke
    • Added new template - " Dragons - Black Dragon "
    • Previous plugin version will not longer be developed ( new version will not override previous so You can use / install both )

More details (polish):

Example templates:

se3-tcc-template-conflict-coast-back-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-conflict-coast-front-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-conflict-darkness-back-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-conflict-darkness-front-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-conflict-harmony-back-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-conflict-harmony-front-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-conflict-heat-back-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-conflict-heat-front-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-conflict-ice-back-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-conflict-ice-front-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-conflict-light-back-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-conflict-light-front-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-conflict-nature-back-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-conflict-nature-front-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-conflict-necromancy-back-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-conflict-necromancy-front-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-conflict-progress-back-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-conflict-progress-front-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-conflict-special-spell-back-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-conflict-special-spell-front-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-dragons-black-dragon-back-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-dragons-black-dragon-front-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-pumpkin-king-ancient-artifact-back-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-pumpkin-king-ancient-artifact-front-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-pumpkin-king-deck-back-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-pumpkin-king-deck-front-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-pumpkin-king-npc-back-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-pumpkin-king-npc-front-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-pumpkin-king-npc-marker.jpg se3-tcc-template-pumpkin-king-treasure-back-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-pumpkin-king-treasure-front-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-miscellaneous-infinity-stones-back-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-miscellaneous-infinity-stones-front-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-miscellaneous-vampire-back-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-miscellaneous-vampire-front-face.jpg

Strange Eons 3 preview:

se3-tcc-ui-01.jpg se3-tcc-ui-02.jpg se3-tcc-ui-03.jpg

Edited by abubu-pl

Thanks for doing these. The Coastal theme card has been a big help to me.

On 2.06.2017 at 1:50 PM, Reedstilt said:

Thanks for doing these. The Coastal theme card has been a big help to me.

Same here. I don't know if I ever make a sea expansion, but if I do, I will definitely use the "ship" template.

2 minutes ago, Bludgeon said:

Same here. I don't know if I ever make a sea expansion, but if I do, I will definitely use the "ship" template.

You may have already seen the ones I worked on since I posted them here a while ago. But here are the cards I made using that set, based the work Earl had already done since I generally liked his Isles corner board with a few tweaks of my own.

I browsed thru your cards and liked what I saw :) (especially the murlock :D )

Edited by Bludgeon

Thanks, if you haven't already, I'd recommend looking through Earl's set as well which are at Talismanisland already. A good chunk of mine are revised versions of his and if I ever get around to printing these out and using them, I made my set with the intent of mixing and matching with his cards.

Good to know that these templates come in handy :)

@Reedstilt: I see that you are using the "HD" version of the template ... when I exported the first (test) card in SE3, I was not satisfied with its quality (SE3 changed the size of card templates, surprisingly keeping the quality and size of the image), so I prepared templates in 2 versions.

Happy Helloween!

New Strange Eons 3 plugin:

• Talisman - Custom Templates - Pumpkin King (v.2017.10.31)
  • included in other plugin (see first post for details)

Edited by abubu-pl

Very nice :)

Small fix thanks to Reedstilt

Strange Eons 3 plugin:

• see first post for details

If someone have any problems / suggestion / requests how to improve this SE3 plugin , then let me know.

Edited by abubu-pl

<thumb>

New plugin (actualny, new version but with some major changes so with new "name")

Whats new?:
- new plugin name / "instance" (so old version will not be replaced)
- new template elements like: card power/cost counter, item charges (how many times card can be used, something like in Relic)
- possibility to change text color and stroke/glow color and width (stroke and glow can increase readability sometimes, if used wisely)
- new template "Dragons - Black Dragon" (there will be other soon ... i hope so)

New Strange Eons 3 plugin:

• see first post for download link and details

Preview:

se3-tcc-template-dragons-black-dragon-back-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-dragons-black-dragon-front-face.jpg se3-tcc-ui-01.jpg se3-tcc-ui-02.jpg se3-tcc-ui-03.jpg

Edited by abubu-pl

Update (v2019.02.20):

• see first post for download link and details

Added templates:

se3-tcc-template-miscellaneous-infinity-stones-back-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-miscellaneous-infinity-stones-front-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-miscellaneous-vampire-back-face.jpg se3-tcc-template-miscellaneous-vampire-front-face.jpg

Does anyone have the psd templates from abubu? I got a hold of them some time ago but cannot find them anymore and cannot recall how I got them in the first place. Thanks a lot!

Ok, got them, nevermind:)

Edited by Cru4n