Store championships dates

By brettpkelly, in Imperial Assault Organized Play

So I looked at the IA store championship page here: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/op/events/2017-store-championships-may-august/imperial-assault/ and I noticed there are no dates for any of these. I'm in MD so I looked up all the MD stores to try to find the store championship on their event pages, but none of the stores listed had this event listed, and some of the stores don't even exist (Stay on Target Games in Linthicum Heights MD). Is there anyway to track down when and where these things are actually going to happen? Why would the stores listed not have the event on their event page?

So here's what I've gathered so far on my own. I live in NoVA, so I've been only paying attention to stores local(-ish) to me:

The Island Games - Centreville VA 06/25
Huzzah Hobbies - Leesburg VA 07/23
Games and Stuff - Glen Burnie, MD 08/05
Dream Wizards - Rockville, MD 08/12

I talked with a TO at Carboard Gaming in Odenten during the X-Wing SC and they said probably sometime in June but hadn't finalized. Have yet to hear or see anything from Beyond Comics in Fredericksburg for either iA or X-Wing. Stay On Target is supposedly a new store but nobody really knows for sure.

I think some stores just don't know because they're trying to shuffle both X-Wing and IA. No one wants a barely attended IA event due to competing with an X-Wing SC.

Your best bet to find out if it's not listed, though, is to just call the store and ask.